[L2J]Overtime - Opened at Dec. 27 2010 - 12:00

RandomDude

- Nerf: Soul Hound will have higher reuse on most of their magic skills, such as Warp, Blink, Steal Divinity etc.. (Maybe they will get lowered their dmg)

[/center]

sorry but u call this thing balancing? all u will get is making them not playable.

ok make bigger reuse on warp/blink/steal divinity.

but lowering theyr dmg and making most of theyr attack skills longer on cool down is pathetic.

and what are they supposed to do then? blink/warp/steal/use 3 magics wait 50 secs to use one again? all i see to that is death .

sorry but u call this thing balancing? all u will get is making them not playable.

ok make bigger reuse on warp/blink/steal divinity.

but lowering theyr dmg and making most of theyr attack skills longer on cool down is pathetic.

and what are they supposed to do then? blink/warp/steal/use 3 magics wait 50 secs to use one again? all i see to that is death .

keep that in mind please

Have you never heard about playing SLH as fighter?? :o

why should you force me to play with the style you want?.

and yes i know all the ways to play sh dude its my fav class .

Im not forcing you to play how i want, i just think that Sh as mage is kinda overpowered so i wanna make them 50% mage - 50% fighter :D

Maybe your right about dmg, but i will see now when i go balance classes... :)

ty for telling your opinion :P

Im not forcing you to play how i want, i just think that Sh as mage is kinda overpowered so i wanna make them 50% mage - 50% fighter :D

Maybe your right about dmg, but i will see now when i go balance classes... :)

ty for telling your opinion :P

i actually agree .you don't have to decrease the dmg.

why should you force me to play with the style you want?.

and yes i know all the ways to play sh dude its my fav class .

dude SLH is suppose to be fighter... because its high rate server everybody is able to take alot of buffs... this means SLH can do 3-15k damage with curse of divinity... u want a full kameal server or maybe a little modified server with balance???

im sure server is gonna  be much balanced without any OP classes

dude SLH is suppose to be fighter... because its high rate server everybody is able to take alot of buffs... this means SLH can do 3-15k damage with curse of divinity... u want a full kameal server or maybe a little modified server with balance???

im sure server is gonna  be much balanced without any OP classes

ROFL EPICEST FAIL EVER.

who the fuck told u this crap? get real jesus christ ur an interlude player aint u son?

ROFL EPICEST FAIL EVER.

who the -beep- told u this crap? get real jesus christ ur an interlude player aint u son?

dude i have played Female SLH for 2 years both Mage and Fighter. Slh is good fighter with 100%crit rate on skills

dude i have played Female SLH for 2 years both Mage and Fighter. Slh is good fighter with 100%crit rate on skills

i can ensure you i can really rape u playing mage style vs ur fighter crt rate style.