[Share] Desert Eagle Armor,Weapons & Wings [Interlude]

Hello guys well here I leave a old work from AVE making this cool stuff but this time adapted for Interlude hope help somebody with this share enjoy.

G9OI7.jpg

F0NHd.jpg

KONme.png

kOZjU.png

JPUq5.png

fXQyw.png

Credits by AVE and for adaptation unknown

Hi,

Thank you for the share. Im not to crazy about white armour but i really like this set. Question. What armour is the human wearing in the "wing" picture? And thank you for your continue shares involving Lineage 2 "Interlude" and keep up the great work you do, for yes a old version, but still greatly loved version.

Mech

"See you on the other side..."

Hi,

Thank you for the share. Im not to crazy about white armour but i really like this set. Question. What armour is the human wearing in the "wing" picture? And thank you for your continue shares involving Lineage 2 "Interlude" and keep up the great work you do, for yes a old version, but still greatly loved version.

Mech

"See you on the other side..."

well is a old armoredited by Macintosh I think, can't remember name but you can try use search for get this sorry :S

rly thx for ur share,CriticalError....

but just one question: why u update the stuff on FreakShare???i remembered u like update stuff on Rapidshare,in recent days i found u update on FreakShare.

this netdisk rly slow.....^%&#$%#$&

Nc Share but most of ppl Like servers without customs

I don't think so , if the custom truly worths then those people didn't try to play on such a server.