New Dupe Exploit!! (All Servers) by deMEV

Maxtor

First, Maxtor ... You are the best.

I was testing, but I have a problem because the server where you do not wish I log with L2PHX 3.18 by using the loader BAKEICE and when I run the l2phx and then the loader to enter the game, I close the l2phx.

Is there any way to skip this and do that connect the l2phx with the loader bakeice?

From now, I am grateful for the help.

firs off all deMEV shared this exploit so you should thank him

BAKE ICE isn't bybased yet, so you can't use l2phx on server which are using BAKE ICE

I need help too...My l2phx it dosent even seens the l2.exe...whats wrong?

your l2 is running as other file, check with ctrl+alt+del what program is opening when opening l2, add this file after "l2.exe;l2walker.exe;l2helper.exe" in phx

BakeIce... It is hard to bypass it, but I found the way :P

(thx totti)

interesting.... could you share it?

hmmm nice share DeMev...molode4 xorowoia Robota ;) i wanna know if this exploit works in www.l2crazy.com...and as i don't have the ability to test it now(in army)someone plz check it for me :D

And now you say that ... You could not help?

omg...I will write EXACTLY what totti wrote...

open the launcher then open l2 after that open phx but unselect interception. Login and when u login select again the interception. but u must be fast

omg...I will write EXACTLY what totti wrote...

open the launcher then open l2 after that open phx but unselect interception. Login and when u login select again the interception. but u must be fast

still got a error on my client, after that it closes itself.

firs off all deMEV shared this exploit so you should thank him

BAKE ICE isn't bybased yet, so you can't use l2phx on server which are using BAKE ICE

your l2 is running as other file, check with ctrl+alt+del what program is opening when opening l2, add this file after "l2.exe;l2walker.exe;l2helper.exe" in phx

interesting.... could you share it?

Sorry, my english is very limited, I am learning ... Many times I find it difficult to interpret why some texts often do not understand well.

i'm sorry.

Almost all the exploits are pointless . . . any Dev team with a half a brain will see the fake items. . .

and so is this forum you think Devs who get 5k  a month in donations are not gona throw 10$ to see what exploits exist? Only Exploits that work are all on un-managed bad servers and l2j Bugged servers. . . with 200 Ping that are not even worth playing on . . . chances are if these exploits work on a server your playing on the server has a population of like 10 and your better off making your own l2j server to fuck around lol....

I think this dupe exploit fixed on Dragon, but my friend continue using this, but dunno how, he give me today 400 coins in the morning and in the afternoon other 600 coins and finally other 500 coins 20 minutes ago xD, I want to know how he still using this exploit, when I have more info I post here

P.S. Drake owned =)

I think this dupe exploit fixed on Dragon, but my friend continue using this, but dunno how, he give me today 400 coins in the morning and in the afternoon other 600 coins and finally other 500 coins 20 minutes ago xD, I want to know how he still using this exploit, when I have more info I post here

P.S. Drake owned =)

Well after posting this its a matter of time till your friend gets banned, cause drake will know that there is some kind of exploit for dupe left.....

U should keep it for yourself or make the post hidden :D

Well after posting this its a matter of time till your friend gets banned, cause drake will know that there is some kind of exploit for dupe left.....

U should keep it for yourself or make the post hidden :D

I dont htink so, cuz, when I try send packets in game appear "You can buy multiple Items" but my friend say me "I found other method" and he continue give me coins, and I'm not stupid one time Drake banned some accounts of me, and of my inocents friends too for only have the same ip, I have Ciber , so..  my 24 machines have the same ip ( Drake Idiot ), well I dont care if my friends still have ban, cuz I give they other accounts with sub dn and nobless, but this time I changed my ip every time, and today have 5 account with 280 coins in wh and I dont have ban =). btw now I Start play in elwyn cuz is x1 and items cost much more cuz is dificult to obtain, and only loggin in DN to sell items for real money, thks  Drake for your server and for give me items to sell for real money =)

Merry Christhmas