[Share]Nwatch.me - the BEST Lineage2 status script

embass

check ur messages embass

Hey Guys,

I was busy with other stuff and nwatch didn't really have high priority for me so it was on hold until now.

But good news!

I'm running an l2off server and decided to implement it there so I need it myself.

I'm working on both l2j and l2off versions again.

Registration is currently disabled since I need to rebuild the registration and administration engine.

There were tons of people registering  (about 150-170) which didn't use it or didn't set it properly.

I am removing elite version and will only keep the normal one where I will do all of the updates.

Completely free ofcourse. :)

It will have new design and new functionality (such as new functions, caching data to reduce the load on gameserver itself, design, ...)

While registering you will have to provide valid data (setup your own pc first) or it won't let you register.

I'll keep this thread updated as It goes.

Designs will be a bit tricky as I am not particularly good at that part so if any designer wishes to help out on this project contact me on PMs. I'll be happy of any help I can get there.  :)

kuba90 you're so fully of shit you probably don't even realise it.

Go to http://l2-survival.com

On the right side type down test and press "check"

THAT is original nwatch.

See the difference?

You'll most likely say no, so let me give you a hand.

Original:

inventory2.png

See the difference now?

It's kind of hard to miss, but I'm sure you'll find a way just to fight windmills some more.  ;)

Moreover, I'm not discrediting opalsnow as the original creator.

Ours is based of his and we worked on it. Just like his was based on l2armory and he worked on it.

I am not offended by you taking some stuff I made since you obviously lack knowledge/time to create your own stuff. Just do not try to claim credit for something you have not made. It makes you look stupid.

nWatch is fully coded by me. Dont say some small script like l2armory that shows someone's inventory and basic information is the base of our nWatch. I also did not work on l2armory as you mentioned. Our nWatch is not only a profile community system but its a huge system that allows players to manage their characters aswell; changing their main class; name; set their profile image; account management system and so forth.

The design of the 'original'(not really) nWatch (see image above) you mentioned is using our L2Sublimity main page theme, that says enough about your so claimed 'original'. We from L2Sublimity have always been driven by innovation, we're creative and dedicated in what we do. Stealing stuff or making stuff and then claiming it is ours is something we never did nor will we need to.

Why would you name it nWatch? I came up with that name for it myself. It really makes you look even more stupid.

What it comes down to is try to be a little more creative than just take stuff from others.

I am not offended by you taking some stuff I made since you obviously lack knowledge/time to create your own stuff. Just do not try to claim credit for something you have not made. It makes you look stupid.

nWatch is fully coded by me. Dont say some small script like l2armory that shows someone's inventory and basic information is the base of our nWatch. I also did not work on l2armory as you mentioned. Our nWatch is not only a profile community system but its a huge system that allows players to manage their characters aswell; changing their main class; name; set their profile image; account management system and so forth.

The design of the 'original'(not really) nWatch (see image above) you mentioned is using our L2Sublimity main page theme, that says enough about your so claimed 'original'. We from L2Sublimity have always been driven by innovation, we're creative and dedicated in what we do. Stealing stuff or making stuff and then claiming it is ours is something we never did nor will we need to.

Why would you name it nWatch? I came up with that name for it myself. It really makes you look even more stupid.

What it comes down to is try to be a little more creative than just take stuff from others.

The armory system used upper and I said "armory" not "nwatch" or whatever is something else from Nwatch at all, we clearly see it's not the same design and not the same purposes, the screenshot provided from L2-Survival is an armory system that has been made from scratch and not a simple copy like the author of this post basicaly try to sell. I don't get why you got L2-Survival into the story when it has nothing to do.

Basicaly, you can easily check the real nwatch system out of here : http://character.l2sublimity.com/ and compare it to the system you are trying to provide. The most funny thing is that you even left some comment on the header of the php file, it show how you looked into the code before releasing it.

It's not a flame, just a statement, just stop leaching the other without giving the proper credit, that's all.

I just totaly agree with "L2Sublimity".

• 4 weeks later...

Can i ask how nWatch works with that data is it making new querys to collect all that data or its stored (and refreshing every X minutes) in lets say some xml and is reading from it?

• 4 weeks later...