MaxCheaters forum (chat)

jimmy123123123

Would you Like to Have "chat" menu like before?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would you Like to Have "chat" menu like before?

• Yes
    • No

Chat menu was nice and faster than making pm's pm's ...i see that it didnt has many action and this is why it has been taken out but now members have been more and i think it will be good :D\

after voting post your opinion for you answer

I have to admit that It'd help me in such moments, when the person I want to talk with doesn't have msn, or when I am bored to log in it..

mmm if you can see in my post i write (now that the members are more maybe chat been more active)

maxcheaters lately has the less activity from the time i joined here..

and no i tell u noone will use it in the end and it will always have 1 member in

maxcheaters lately has the less activity from the time i joined here..

and no i tell u noone will use it in the end and it will always have 1 member in

i dont think so... now are online about 1100 ppl and you think that from this 1100 ppl no one would join chat??? also we must stop spam (AGAIN) xD ...i just make a poll and we see ppl view's from votes!

i dont think so... now are online about 1100 ppl and you think that from this 1100 ppl no one would join chat??? also we must stop spam (AGAIN) xD ...i just make a poll and we see ppl view's from votes!

Man don't you understand? The chat was a total failure. It was removed 1-2 months ago. It always had 1 member inside.

I have to admit that It'd help me in such moments, when the person I want to talk with doesn't have msn, or when I am bored to log in it..

indeed

everyone asks for chat-room and in the end noone uses it..

because many ppl were getting auto-ban (even staffers) due to issues on package of chat .

we need chat we need chat we need chat

(1 week later)

0 members online

k

Chat was active.

It lost it's activity when ppl were getting banned.

Anyway i doubt it's going to comeback, and it should not.