[Discussion] How lineage should look like nowdays

The majority of the features is just some crap and you know it better than everyone!You will need to sacrifice some goods but save the best.That's what I mean :S!L2 failed on that tho!

depends on the idea only nothing more just a good idea

Youre being ridiculous...trying to prove what???

Trying to prove i dont know how to play this game???

I will let all know a bit of my L2 history....

btw, i started retail, in 2004, i played prelude and im from the times we used to make money going walking from gludio to giran, WALKING...to buy a few kite shields from npc and re-sell at gludio at a highter price to make profit... because kite shields were not being sold in gludio or any of the start villages...

I used to craft Divine Set and Ghouls Staff + Eminence Bow in C2 to make profit to afford my B grade sets/weapons for olympiad

By the way, my first B grade weapon was a SPELL BOOK, we dropped it from a raid boss called "Biccone of Blue Sky" near the place it was used to spoil cbp and c.leather...this in C2 lmao

I played L2 mostly as a Elemental Summoner, i went alone in DVC to do quest on kariks to get a Majestic Robe recipe, i wasted nearly 2 weeks doing that and my craft failed at the time

If im not on my role, Summoner, im a support, Cardinal, for my party..yes i had years of fun healling and helping friends, im not the kind of player that just want to do pvp points to prove something, my fun is make my party friends stronger and be a good support in the battlefield

Thats how i played L2 all these years...thx for reading

Yes im very noob cuz i never been hero, i mean..a true hero...i tried but i couldnt win

Not ashamed of that, cuz my L2 history made me proud of the player i am and i carry all these memories with me, memories that made this game so special to me...

Thx for reading

**BTW , noob players like me, lived all this once, countless hours waiting for Cabrio, Hallate, Kernon, Golkonda, Baiun, Barakiel, the competition for drops in shrine of loyalty and hot springs... most of us, noob players, already got tired of that

I used to craft Divine Set and Ghouls Staff + Eminence Bow in C2 to make profit to afford my B grade sets/weapons for olympiad

Olympiad did not exist at C2...

i dont try to proove anything i just want others to play real lineage not lolhigh rates such as yourself thats just a "need for quality" if i play i want to play in good server you know.

about your l2 history i really dont give a damn since it doesnt matter where you play it doesnt matter how long you play it just a matter of knowledge you can play for a decade if you dont know nothing about it you going to still suck after decades in doing it

different server my dear...i didnt played only 1 low rate in my life...i know everything from C4 cuz i lived that chronicle too..i just put some random memories to show how noob i am

so you talk about you know a lot about the game but you played only 1 low rate in 6 years? what a statement

thats what you say...

anyway, you made a thread to prove...???? what exactly???

Is it sooo hard to understand??? I played low rates already, like many, i do not have time for it again, cuz real life calls me

im not a teenager anymore, i have a lot more stuff to do then go to school for half period...

i was teenager when i played low rates, L2 is a six years old game, all the players aged with it

JESUS...is that ask too much to make that person understand that???? lol

so you talk about you know a lot about the game but you played only 1 low rate in 6 years? what a statement

i played a lot of servers after i sold my account in retail.... both low and high...

i used high rates  mainly to cheat and exploit... but that time gone, i dont have time to do all that all over again to enjoy the game the way its meant to be enjoyed

GOT IT NOW? OR ITS TOO HARD FOR YOU???

now let me ask...really needed all that show?

I hope you do something else besides play L2..for ur healthy....

lineage 2 is dead.

Deal with it.

All that thnx to lazy kids of nowdays.

I hope they code l3 in a way so any kind of dev can change rates from x1 to a maximum of x70.

None of those ppl know the history of lineage (based on a book in really). None of high rate lovers know that every quest in game complete that history. No one of them know the start and the end. (they know the start as subclass quest and the end as noblesse quest LMAO).

However i can say that when i learned for 1st time that little story (i mean all quests) i really loved it. Was wonderful.

thats what you say...

anyway, you made a thread to prove...???? what exactly???

Is it sooo hard to understand??? I played low rates already, like many, i do not have time for it again, cuz real life calls me

im not a teenager anymore, i have a lot more stuff to do then go to school for half period...

i was teenager when i played low rates, L2 is a six years old game, all the players aged with it

JESUS...is that ask too much to make that person understand that???? lol

i alredy said why i opened the topic if you cant learn to read i write it down again so you can understand it

i dont try to proove anything i just want others to play real lineage not lolhigh rates such as yourself that so hard to understand?

lineage 2 is dead.

Deal with it.

All that thnx to lazy kids of nowdays.

I hope they code l3 in a way so any kind of dev can change rates from x1 to a maximum of x70.

None of those ppl know the history of lineage (based on a book in really). None of high rate lovers know that every quest in game complete that history. No one of them know the start and the end. (they know the start as subclass quest and the end as noblesse quest LMAO).

However i can say that when i learned for 1st time that little story (i mean all quests) i really loved it. Was wonderful.

lineage2 is not dead just the majority of the players dont know nothing about it^^

i read everything too...specially raid boss description and one of my favorites is Roaring Skylancer who had his child slaughtered by Aden villagers and became the terror of Aden... i really like the RB stories behind them...

also theres one RB in Seal of Shillen who got burried alive when she was a child, i think Bloody Empress Decabria... i dont remember everything, but its very interesting ...

and the Biccone of Blue Sky i mentioned above, he is the pet of a very powerful sorceror from Aden, i remember i tried to look into all raid boss lists on the web to find if his master was a Raid Boss too...but hes not, from what i know

i read all, but i know most players doesnt bother about it..this thread is not the place to discuss that too, since its the private show of INTREPID

Btw i just read now what you posted, trying to bash me over and over, reffering to me as "KID" or "NOOB" when in fact i have a much larger experience in the game then you will ever get, and i showed in my previous posts how much i played this game and how tired i got too at the point to just want to skip the RPG elements i played so much in the past years

My theread is directed to that kind of people, the same as me...

To new younger players like you, enjoy the RPG parts and learn why L2 got bad review scores from majority of the gaming critics...you cant deny, the concept was old in 2004, its jurassic now

omg, i dont think L2 needs to be high rate

do i have to repeat again? this is becoming more boring and time consuming than spoil coarse bone powder and crafted leather in a land full of dwarfs....

I SAID A BILLION OF TIMES... my thread was directed to server developers and players who:

- dont have time to play low xp RPG again and again

- who already lived all that in the past and dont want to do it again

- got tired of quests...

- who like me, wants to go straight to the endgame PVP-FUN and keep retail quality gameplay

I WONT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND CUZ AFTER HOURS YOU STILL DIDNT GOT, ITS NOT KNOW THAT YOU WILL

for you a tutorial...

a) go low rates

b) make dwarf + artisan quest

c) buy bsps-D/SS-D recipes

d) sell some soul shots in giran

e) build a main character

f) do all quests and lvl both

g) waste some months to build equips and reach A grade

h) waste some weeks to do all 3rd class quest and subclass

i) waste some months to lvl your subclass and build equips for it

j) waste some weeks/months to do noble quest, because it takes months in server full of ppl....

k) some more months and you will be able to get end game PVP FUN.....

I did all that in the past and i want to SKIP that part, like me, many players want to SKIP it too to get the fun of end game pvp and keep retail quality gameplay

FOR GOD, I WISH YOU UNDERSTAND IT NOW, BECAUSE IF NOW...I WILL JUST GIVE UP....

URE TOO MUCH SLOW FOR ME...

a) go low rates

b) make dwarf + artisan quest

c) buy bsps-D/SS-D recipes

d) sell some soul shots in giran

e) build a main character

f) do all quests and lvl both

g) waste some months to build equips and reach A grade

h) waste some weeks to do all 3rd class quest and subclass

i) waste some months to lvl your subclass and build equips for it

j) waste some weeks/months to do noble quest, because it takes months in server full of ppl....

k) some more months and you will be able to get end game PVP FUN.....

B/C/D) Not at all necessary/You can play dwarf as your main

F) Even if you make a dwarf, he can make loads of money at low lvl.

G/H/I/J/K) It's 2010. We're playing Epilogue, not C4.

yes but thats the way i played years ago so i can share only my experience, i cant share your experience cuz i didnt lived it...

I played that way when the game was NEW

years later i moved from retails and started a private low rate 5x and i was able to make profit only using the experience i had and used only a main class, Elemental Summoner..and i had lots of equips B and A grade i crafted from private dwarf stores..sadly i couldnt put SA on my A weapons cuz sever was being dominated by only 1 ally and i was clanless because nc soft ruined summoners in that chronicle

But seems you got my intentions with my thread, since you played this game just as much as i did...different from some1 else...