[Discussion] How lineage should look like nowdays

if you need months to pvp and have fun than i am right and you truly dont know nothing about that game simple because pvp is not lvl/item dependant who says you cant pvp in d grade against others in your lvl?who says you cant have fun in low lvl?

man you constantly keep telling me bullshits you see your topic name is: To all server developers in the world....

hence you dont talk about generally 1 type of ppl but to everyone and now you say the complete opposite...

also

a) when i go to a low rate 1st thing is to get a clan with my main char

b) referring to a i have a clan and clans have dwarfs to provide me these things

c) since im in a clan with dwarfs i dont need to

d) why sell soul shots its pointless why sell what i can use

e) alredy done

f) only need to do with main char or maybe a buffer too depends on clan

g) 3 days or less to reach 61 and than go for common A grade and voila you can kill fast enough to get normal A grade with the help of your clan

h) 3rd class quest and subclass quest is not weeks if you have a good clan

i) again few days to be in common A grade

j) noblesse quest with good clan is not as long as you think since you just need to get protection for yourself on the farm places like TOI or blazing swamp

k) i alredy had soo much fun with my clan

please if you try to argue with me atleast get some logic

a) when i go to a low rate 1st thing is to get a clan with my main char

academy you said...and get expeled at lvl 40, because all they need from you is the points....they dont even want to talk to you lol

c) since im in a clan with dwarfs i dont need to

Nope, you dont need to be in a clan to use dwarfs, cuz u can use private stores...just show how noob you are..at the time i started this game, many years ago, everyone needed a dwarf to be succesful..see im miles above you ...youre going..im coming back already...

d) why sell soul shots its pointless why sell what i can use

LMAO...SUPER NOOB....to make profit??? you dont know sell soul shots is a very profitable source?? AHHH lol you never sold lmao URE NOT ONLY NOOB, BUT NOOBx 10.000.000

g) 3 days or less to reach 61 and than go for common A grade and voila you can kill fast enough to get normal A grade with the help of your clan

hlapex no longer works..since C5 lol

h) 3rd class quest and subclass quest is not weeks if you have a good clan

very noob omg...clan has nothing to do with these quests since you need to obtain itens by urself, get the raid bosses and theres a lotof competition...the raid bosses are very hard to find alive....also...the mobs in HOTSPRINGS and Shrine of Loyalty are exclusive from ur clan???

others cant kill them??? if so...its fast......OMG SO EASY TO ENTER INSIDE 4 SEPULCHER I FORGOT, UR CLAN RULE SO MUCH NOBODY WILL EVER BE ABLE TO ENTER 4 SEPULCHER ONLY UR CLAN... THERES NO COMPETITION WHEN UR CLAN IS AROUND lmao

j) noblesse quest with good clan is not as long as you think since you just need to get protection for yourself on the farm places like TOI or blazing swamp

BARAKIEL lol..takes AGES to your party do the last hit to her....AGES...if you get lucky.... im talking about server with players not ghost servers you used to play

I will just stop here cuz you already proved to be too idiot and knowing nothing about the game basics is what you call KNOWLEDGE???

JESUS... you know nothing about this game and call me a noob??? LMAO

BE ASHAMED OF URSELF AFTER THIS BECAUSE U JUST PROVED BEING A COMPLETE IDIOT

bye i finished with you....

you are funny

a) if you can proove that you can help them they invite you after you finish the academy

c) than i guess you never heard about teamwork also in a clan dwarfs craft you free hence big adventage also you can call a clan spoiler to go with you farm items for you and for the clan

d) i dont see the point of selling shots since you NEED shots you see if im in grade c i sell other type of shots but whats the point of selling c grade shot while you use c grade?

g) who talk about hlapex idiot i talk about vitality jerk...

h) you need to obtain the itwems by yourself but how much faster it is if you dont need to aware from pvp and you can concentrate on killing the mobs because your clan protect your ass so you can finish easily what you want

j) its just a matter of pvp you see to make the last hit to barakiel you just need to have brain(way we did it on teon always: go there full clan kill everyone w8 until barakiel spawn take barakiel away from the spawn and kill it)

you see you cant proove me wrong simple because what you say is extremly stupid you never heard about teamwork you think that play in solo everything or in a small party is the key to get success well i have to tell you lineage is a team game and most importan thing in it is clan and alliance.

bye bitch.

lol i wont discuss anymore ure too noob to be true

YOURE A BIG FAILURE, AND UR THREAD A COMPLETE MISTAKE

btw you cant pk everyone at Barakiel, theres too much ppl wanting noblesse in high populated servers, im not talking about the ghost towns you used to be in....

You talk like if youre in the BIGGEST POWERFUL ALLIANCE IN ALL SERVERS...whats the chance of that happen??? 0.05%

And whats the chance in all players to be in the biggest alliance ever to make things look so simple????

STOP PLS...YOURE A FAKE, THATS WHAT YOU ARE....

NOBODY WILL WASTE HOURS OF HIS/HER LIFE TO SPOIL MATERIALS TO MAKE YOUR CRAFT....JUST STOP!!!!!

THEYRE BUSY DOING THEIR OWN....ITS ALREADY TIME CONSUMING MAKING IT FOR 1 PERSON...MAX YOU CAN GET ITS PARTY DISTRIBUTION BY SPOIL AND WILL TAKE AGES....AGES TO COLLECT EVERYTHING YOU NEED

YOU NEED TONS OF MATERIALS TO MAKE A SINGLE PART OF ARMOR....TONSSSSSS

TOTAL FAKE...AND A FAILURE TOO...

INTEPRID = A POSER WHO TRIES TO BE SOME1 WHO HE IS NOT

again who talk about pk jesus christ kill someone is not only pk but pvp...

also you dont need to be in the biggest strongest ally on the server but you need to find for yourself a decent one...

also if rpg-club X5 with more than 4000 player is ghost town for you than sorry my bad you are soo great you play on high rates how many players those have?50-60?yeah you are great...

and you see again you never heard about teamwork...you know how a clan works have you ever been in a clan idiot?

you call the spoiler you tell what mats you need the spoiler tell you the place you go there with spoiler + buffer + you and collect mats a part of it goes to clan wh a part of it goes to your wh and done...

you keep telling me im a failure but yet i didnt see you proove it.

lol what about the clan less ppl???

Kill them too to not let them hit barakiel???

what if ur enemy ally shows stronger then ever just by the time everyone is chaotic??? gonna take the risk to drop ur A/S equips????

LOL DONT TRY TO FOOL ME , YOU WONT SUCCEED OK???

i played low rates for long periods i know how everything is in servers with thousands of players

even playing the nons stop PVE machine class, Elemental Summoner...took me a lot of time to build my B/A/S equips , and i failed many recipes , because this game is painful and time consuming,

The low rate ive been is not this one you played with HLAPEX hack to make things so easier LMAO

you know how a clan works have you ever been in a clan idiot?

Ive not being in clans, but also ive been clan leader for many years, and ally leader also, i know how things works, and theyre not like in ur dreams...sorry

I also used to send my heallers to heal raid bosses like "Storm Winged Naga" when enemy alliance was killing them, just to not let them be stronger with S-grade drops...

JUST STOP!!!! youre not talking with a noob, but seems i am talking to one...

YOURE NOTHING MORE THAN A POSER...STOP NOW

THERES NOTHING MORE RIDICULOUS THAN A POSER...HE WILL NEVER BE WHO HE DESERVES TO BE...tsc tsc

lol man 1st i never used any cheat program

2nd if someone hit us hard we regroup and hit back competition always great

3rd augment your weapon and you dont drop it also keep your pk count low

and by the way my low rate servers that i played for long period

lineage2.com retail teon C5 to CT2.1 and Ct2.2 PTS

frienzl2

l2dex

and now rpg-club X5

all of these are top servers so shut up :)

you still cant proove that im wrong you just proove that you know nothing about the game

Maybe you need to move to L2 dreams, so you can dream youre all that and everything is so simple to you...POSER

i proved i know a lot and you lack knowledge...maybe youre a mere clan member in that clan youre and will never know how things works for real

i dont blame you, not everyone has steel hands to command ppl....

***I used HLAPEX as an example, i was being ironic....rofl

THIS POSER IS TOO NOOB TO BE TRUE....HE CANT EVEN LIE PROPERLY... A GHOST TOWN PLAYER....

INTREPID = ADVENTURER HERO OF GHOST TOWN PVP 10.000x RATES SERVER, CONQUERED BY LACK OF COMPETITION LMAO

Ive not being in clans, but also ive been clan leader for many years, and ally leader also, i know how things works, and theyre not like in ur dreams...sorry

I also used to send my heallers to heal raid bosses like "Storm Winged Naga" when enemy alliance was killing them, just to not let them be stronger with S-grade drops...

JUST STOP!!!! youre not talking with a noob, but seems i am talking to one...

YOURE NOTHING MORE THAN A POSER...STOP NOW

THERES NOTHING MORE RIDICULOUS THAN A POSER...HE WILL NEVER BE WHO HE DESERVES TO BE...tsc tsc

than you are a bad clan leader beeing a leader is not only send your players to raids thats lame...

you see lets say my current clan in rpg-club we play as a team what i mean?

we have 3 main class dwarf 2 is spoiler 1 is crafter we lvl them up someone is always online so we lvl them non stop that solve our crafting problems and the spoilers collect mats how they should they dont go to places where they dont get good drop

at the same time while we help the dwarfs to get the gears and items we need such as elixirs/enchants/life stones we go to party with main class buffers and if we see a raid alive we regroup the whole clan and kill it doesnt matter if its an easy we go there with as much ppl as we can because every item goes to the clan wh there are no single player who gets everything!

also we share our items lets say now i'll be off for a week so i gave my armor and weapon to guys who need at the moment and when i come back they give it back to me

also we check every reputation boss every 2nd day many times so we lvlup the clan fast and we learn clan skills fast

also we HELP eachother in doing bigger quest eg when someone do the noblesse we go there with 1 party just to watch the other clan member(s) back who farm the quest items there

and many other things...we do everything together as a TEAM!

everything what you just said is invalid if a clan can work as a team the clan become strong but if only 1 member cant work with others as a team than its a weak link in the clan which can cost a lot of goodies for the clan

Maybe you need to move to L2 dreams, so you can dream youre all that and everything is so simple to you...POSER

i proved i know a lot and you lack knowledge...maybe youre a mere clan member in that clan youre and will never know how things works for real

i dont blame you, not everyone has steel hands to command ppl....

***I used HLAPEX as an example, i was being ironic....rofl

THIS POSER IS TOO NOOB TO BE TRUE....HE CANT EVEN LIE PROPERLY... A GHOST TOWN PLAYER....

INTREPID = ADVENTURER HERO OF GHOST TOWN PVP 10.000x RATES SERVER, CONQUERED BY LACK OF COMPETITION LMAO

your post is not related to the topic but you see again :)

with that post you proove to me you are angry you shouting while i simple write down facts about teamwork if you dont know what team work is its not my problem

but yet again i dont repeat myself if servers with more ppl that you have ever seen because every server i listed as low rate i played for long period of time have more than 3000 player are ghost town tell me a server that you played also i am the poser?if i would be a poser i would be like you...

talk bullshit

talk about things that i dont have a clue about

lie about my gaming experience(its obvious you never played in C2 as someone said before in C2 oly dont exist and you said other server...well there were no server with olympiad in C2 :) )

beeing pathetic

so as you see yet again you cant calm down and discuss something you cant accept the fact that you cant fool me with your fake storys and lack of knowledge...as i said before the fact that you know absolutely nothing about team work did not mean that everyone is like you

i played on that Supreme 5x that closed some years ago

also on Xtreme Staris 7x and also on DEX too, it was 4x and had a highter rate 12x too but i never been there...i dont even remember the name..i made an orc mystic but i give up on her cuz server was a ghost town like the servers u used to be hero in...

on retail on sieghardt

im just posting these funny things to show how ure a liar

INTREPID = THE MAN WHO SLAYERED ALONE VALAKAS FOR THE FIRST AND ONLY TIME ON L2 GHOST TOWN PVP SERVER 10.000 XP/SP/ADENA

i played on that Supreme 5x that closed some years ago

also on Xtreme Staris 7x and also on DEX too, it was 4x and had a highter rate 12x too but i never been there...i dont even remember the name..i made an orc mystic but i give up on her cuz server was a ghost town like the servers u used to be hero in...

on retail on sieghardt

im just posting these funny things to show how ure a liar

INTREPID = THE MAN WHO SLAYERED ALONE VALAKAS FOR THE FIRST AND ONLY TIME ON L2 GHOST TOWN PVP SERVER 10.000 XP/SP/ADENA

where you proove that im a liar? o.O

also i never played on server with bigger rates than 5000 1 time because Sofaki made me to try out deathavenue so... :)

i used only to go to high rates to test hacks and exploits and try to bring them to low rates..never been fan of enchanting + farm adena to enchant more thing and then go pvp

also im away low rates cuz lack of time and i dont plan to dedicate myself again until L3 comes out..thats why im messing with high rates now and came with the idea of high rate features with low rate gameplay...so old school players like me, who lack time to dedicate would be able to have end game pvp fun without lose retail gameplay quality

because play with songs and dances 3 hours is just not for me...

i had all my equips +3 in all servers ive been and i was able to defeat a lot of ppl using elemental summoner (in small pvps)

and on mass pvp i always used to be as a cardinal cuz i never trusted in many ppl to do this role

INTREPID = ADEN KING OF GHOST TOWN PVP SERVER 10.000X RATES,  WHO CONQUERED THE CASTLE AGAINST THE MIGHTY GUARD NPCS USING HIS DREADNOUGHT SUBCLASS

INTREPID = ADEN KING OF GHOST TOWN PVP SERVER 10.000X RATES,  WHO CONQUERED THE CASTLE AGAINST THE MIGHTY GUARD NPCS USING HIS DREADNOUGHT SUBCLASS

pathetic xD

you really dont know what you talking about :D