[WTS] nwatch - l2 armory

I'm looking for a new name (instead of nwatch).

Post your suggestions!

Whichever suggestion I pick will receive +1 karma and 5€ money reward!

yoou can't give adenas !

Forum Watcher...I Mean When A User Registers In Forum He Have To Put His Character Name And When You Click His Forum Profile You See His Char's Inventory

Maybe Status Watcher?It Shows The Stats Of The Character Or Maybe Trade Viewer So We Can See Player's Trades And If He Traded With Gm :)

Or Maybe Trade Viewer So We Can See Player's Trades And If He Traded With Gm

Trades aren't logged in database. They're logged in files. ;)

Forum Watcher...I Mean When A User Registers In Forum He Have To Put His Character Name And When You Click His Forum Profile You See His Char's Inventory

Problem with this is, a user can have many characters. To make problem worse, his forum name may not even be the same as his ingame one. To solve this you can make a user enter his nickname on forum manually.

BUUUT that is a potential for abuse since like that any player could set a name from somebody else.

To solve this you can make a user enter his nickname on forum manually.

BUUUT that is a potential for abuse since like that any player could set a name from somebody else.

you can ask him to write user and pass, but you will have to controll the security

or the user will have to first create forum account, and only after he will be able to create game acc, like sublimity (not exactly, but smth like that)