[Share]KillStreak reward system

Hey, if the user will add 2 or 1 killstreaks on list instead 3, i get an error on gameserver that can't save the killstreaks on sql, the easy solution is to warning the players to add 3 killstreaks not 2 or 1, ok, but if they don't do it? Because they do not know good english to understand that? for example...

BTW, is possible to edit the code and fix it? because i do not know very good about java...

Sorry for my english!

George :D

It would be nice if there was an "advanced L2J users" forum section where only those that really know things would have access. Ppl would share more things, that arent sharing atm cause every random will leach it.

It would be nice if there was an "advanced L2J users" forum section where only those that really know things would have access. Ppl would share more things, that arent sharing atm cause every random will leach it.

But how to choose these members?

1731 items error in core but on interlude these code is for epilogue so bigboss if you can do it to interlude ;)

If you cant edit to to work on interlude, then dont even bother using it. The guy did a good work to make that thing, and let aside that, he gave it for free. And your reaction is "Make it for interlude".  Pff noobs ...

When 90% of the leechers, cant even apply a patch properly then the need for an advanced private l2j section i believe is clear to everyone.

If you cant edit to to work on interlude, then dont even bother using it. The guy did a good work to make that thing, and let aside that, he gave it for free. And your reaction is "Make it for interlude".  Pff noobs ...

When 90% of the leechers, cant even apply a patch properly then the need for an advanced private l2j section i believe is clear to everyone.

and you will tell me waht i will do? ofc B1ggBoss is good developer and don't need to say you are good/thanks/more/more beacouse he know it arledy.i never tell i am pr0 in developer and when edit to interlude have fail i am just learning java.