Safe enchant items!!!!!

cs1984

this is happening to me to, but even more...

i used 20 scrolls, i got 16 times "inappropiate conditions" and 4 times the enchant failed, 3 times the weap was in my WH, last time i got crystals

any1 can help me with this?

inappropiate conditions means that U are using enchants which grade is not the same as the weapon/armor grade

your text here

You say "now you have 4 packets to send". I only find 3 in your text. Could you modify it so I could find all 4 packets?

PS I don't wan't anyone else to post reply and tell the answer since it would not be hidden. Just pm me if someone other that cs1984 wants to answer.

Exploit status:

--------------

L2J REV 1424 (15/12/07) - Working

L2JONEO REV 1689 (16/12/07) - Working

L2JFREE REV 2568 (16/12/07) - Working

All three servers leaves an unsuspicious message in GS console and in logs each time you send packets (Not easily recognised by noobs GMs) but be aware that experienced people can spot you easily.

All three servers leaves an unsuspicious message in GS console and in logs each time you send packets (Not easily recognised by noobs GMs) but be aware that experienced people can spot you easily.

Can you modify the text in your 1st post? You say something like this: Send all the 4 packets to server. There is only 3 packets mentioned in your text.

cs1984, man, ive been studying the l2off encryption method...and i reached a conclusion...Could i talk with you in msn? Bcoz i got a problem.....But im the in the good way :D

EDIT: After a lot of thiking im nearly finding a way to use this in l2off, if someone find a way to deposit in wh a ekiped item, l2off=owned too ;P At least i managed to make fake enchant(Sometimes, maybe due to lagg, it really enchanted...), Plx founder of this exploit pm me with ur msn or something coz i wanted to talk with you. :D

found the quide on another forum

and tested it dosent works on l2j

when i do click on enchant than open the despoosit window for wh i get instant Disconnect from the server

think it is l2j free

You say "now you have 4 packets to send". I only find 3 in your text. Could you modify it so I could find all 4 packets?

PS I don't wan't anyone else to post reply and tell the answer since it would not be hidden. Just pm me if someone other that cs1984 wants to answer.

nope it is 4

1.equip

2.send to warehouse

3 echant (ews)

4.ehcant item (wepon)