Safe enchant items!!!!!

cs1984

WTF, this is annoying, it worked twice to +25 and now it works and works and i keep doing it, then i get to around +10 and somehow it fails and i get crystals instead :<

Also, I need like 50 enchant scrolls to make it to +16 as it says inappropiate conditions like 60% of all enchants :S but then it works sometimes, any idea if I can bypass this? it takes lots of time.

That happened to me. When u open the enchant window, see that u have two items of the same that u are trying to enchant. First click on the "real" item, then send packets. To know wich is the real item, not the ghost, just use it, put it on; that will appear the last item in the enchant window.

Hope u understand my poor english.

Regards

That happened to me. When u open the enchant window, see that u have two items of the same that u are trying to enchant. First click on the "real" item, then send packets. To know wich is the real item, not the ghost, just use it, put it on; that will appear the last item in the enchant window.

Hope u understand my poor english.

Regards

=/ I just tried this, it doesn't help, my SB crystalized at +14

haha so you finally found the exploit ...

i just told the admin at my server about it after quitting l2.

it works 100% on every l2j server you just need to change small things.

Then you can maybe tell me how to stop it from crystalizing sometimes?

it doesnt work at all.. i tried it on heavens wail and it doesnt work.. u cant enchant the dummy.. =/

It does work on heaven's wail. I tried, still got the crystallize problem thought.

ppl.. if you were actualy to read through the topic..u just might find out all that you want to find out...instead you click page1..ohhhhhh 200  .page 6....reply: damn 200

come on now..im giving you a hint..read

and totti..2 posts ..same quote and u have the count..why u do this?

the poster seems like is away..i've asked few questons without reply

hope he gets back soon

Well i will repeat some things without being hidden. This exploit was tested in original L2j server files (NOT in Oneo,L2Jfree,L2Jemu). Even though a new check was added in last revisions but the exploit continues to work. It only leaves a non suspicious message in Gs console each time someone sends the packet. The way the exploit is performed i think i have explained it very clearly in first post (neither i was expert in packet exploit apps).

About those who complain for the post count, i would like to remind them that neither i have good post count even though i have closed a year here simply cause i don't spam topics, i answer only to what i know and to share something. If you play in a very low rate server and u think that some exploit works to you i think that you must be crazy if u continue to play there as it will either be a big rollback if exploit being discovered or will nothing happen, just the bug will be fixed. Never think that you will be the only one that knows an exploit.

PS: please if a mod can clean this thread from spams i would be grateful.