[Guide] Gladiator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi... I want someone to tell me about gladiator... I am playing in a gracia final epilogue server and i am comfused about attributes and talisman.... Can someone help me? Thx!!!!

Nice guide but i think u should update it for gracia++ cause i see ppl asking help

Hi... I want someone to tell me about gladiator... I am playing in a gracia final epilogue server and i am comfused about attributes and talisman.... Can someone help me? Thx!!!!

Anyway the guide is nice gj

atk speed is important for less skills cd....plus it gives plenty of str (p.atk skills critical chance)....talhum is by far the best choice...and especially compared with NM that is for tanks ............

Attack speed no longer influences physical skills' cooldown (Gracia)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

may i ask you somthing abaout the (dyes  if could be like this) in server that im play the max is +12 weps i have +10 duals  soo its go0d P.atack bcs second in server is at +6 duals after this im have active focus  and +8 max armor  im said all that, bcs  with your dyes i lose 500 Hp + 500 Cp  maybe this damage me in olly????

may i ask you somthing abaout the (dyes  if could be like this) in server that im play the max is +12 weps i have +10 duals  soo its go0d P.atack bcs second in server is at +6 duals after this im have active focus  and +8 max armor  im said all that, bcs  with your dyes i lose 500 Hp + 500 Cp  maybe this damage me in olly????

Dyes is something i can't tell you for sure...those are just the ones i prefer to use.

I suggest you to not use dyes at all.

I also heard that in oly it's best to go full -dex +str but i never tested my self.

Anyway i stoped playing L2 for quite some time now...so i don't even remember everything.

Btw thx to all those that said good words about my guide.Hope what i did when i was bored actually helped some peeps

VS heavy armor(Tyrrant included):

All heavy armor classes have some stun...so other that war frensy that is already on u use lionheart as well .Also u could toggle on Risponse stance for the chance of stuns use by the enemy get him stuned instead of u and some extra back damage,personally i don't use it cause i am not 100% sure how it suppose to work and it reduces speed and atk speed quite a lot.After that u spam ur skills.....I spam them this way:

Buster > Storm > Tripple >4 focus rage > Buster > Storm > Blaster > 2 Rage and all over again ...(I made some tests and i am confident enough to say that this is the max dps u can get).Now if the CD doesn't allow it then u should put double sonic slash on skill bar and use that after sonic blaster.

VS Daggers :

In this case if daggers are not OP as they are most times u can get em without even allow em touching ur hp unless they land a bluff and manage to make some extra damage OR if they lethal u and of course u lose the pvp...In some other words the only dagger that troubles a duelist is wind rider.Other than that all u got to do is spam ur skills as suggested before...This pvp is urs with 80% chance.

War frenzy and lionheart is not working on Fists Crt Stun, and duelists don`t have any chances on PvP/oly with tyrant

War frenzy and lionheart is not working on Fists Crt Stun, and duelists don`t have any chances on PvP/oly with tyrant

I am pretty sure you are reffering to l2j...in which case depends from server.

I have beaten several tyrrants on l2j and on different servers with gladi using this tactic.

Always without customs that boost atk speed and shit.

And first crt stun IS a stun so war frenzy and lionheart should theoritically provide resistance for it ...but cause i am not sure of it , if someone knows and can provide information about that, from an offical site, then i am sorry for the wrong information.