[WTS] Gracia Epilogue server pack

im pretty busy lately so for now:

165.calcElemental cleanup

166.compiler tools(to use you need to have properly installed ant)

167.prevent instancing of Broadcast class

168.deleted color engine fix serious character stuck bug regarding to bad color engine(need later rewark and new engine)

You must be realy newbie noob developer when you do that simple things that many days haha! someone who buy it must be very stupid

Whos the stupid here? do you even know your name? get lost senseless person

You must be realy newbie noob developer when you do that simple things that many days haha! someone who buy it must be very stupid

If you are really that good than stop flame and proove yourself otherwise just keep your mouth zipped up thank you

Just for you, you mentally dead lolgreek

I buy that last option for 40 euro and i rly suprised! Good Code more easy to understand for me (im newbie dev). I Recommend  he !

So whos the newbie here?the one who buy a really bad interlude pack which is obvious scam or me who build a pack by my own ;)

I was agreeing with you on the other post of some guy selling easy, uselss packs but here you're wrong. I havent seen any of your work and until then, you got no power to make someone newbie noob developer. Prove you are better than him and then I will agree you, else SHUT YOUR FUCKING IDIOT MOUTH!

update:

169.FortuneTelling? translate to java

170.Echo script translated to java[atm test only]

171.config structure rework

172.Grandboss stat update(close to retail like not confirmed yet)

update

173.delevel manager(unhardcoded for easiest modify)

174.blocklist rework(store blocklist in database)

175.small fixes

I saw his pack because he was so nice and gave it to my friend and,trust me it's really nice :) Anyway Intrepid good luck and don't trust Hungarians anymore. Except me :P

well i used hes stupid server to test how the pack works and it did pretty well the fact that the admin is/was soo stupid to even try to setup grade 15 in lineage(maybe he think in S180 :D ) is another thing also they never received my source only a compiled version :D

well i used hes stupid server to test how the pack works and it did pretty well the fact that the admin is/was soo stupid to even try to setup grade 15 in lineage(maybe he think in S180 :D ) is another thing also they never received my source only a compiled version :D

Yeah something like that haha... i still laughing on them :D