[WTS] Gracia Epilogue server pack

welcome back ... what Epilog pack are u sale?

ehm theres an update log in this topic but if you want to know more theres my msn adr too so

Maybe i make comment is no offensive :) many things what you say in your list is max 5-10 minuts for me but im advanced dev. Anyway nice to see somebody who don't give info about one bilion custom and repair some things and add some usefull code. I hope that will be not a crap like Archid public Epilogue.

With luck

Maybe i make comment is no offensive :) many things what you say in your list is max 5-10 minuts for me but im advanced dev. Anyway nice to see somebody who don't give info about one bilion custom and repair some things and add some usefull code. I hope that will be not a crap like Archid public Epilogue.

With luck

Archid epilogue was a crap because i was alone i made 10x more changeset than everyone else combined :D

for the 5-10minute thing yes i need to agree thats why those who can make it never pay for it :)

Archid epilogue was a crap because i was alone i made 10x more changeset than everyone else combined :D

for the 5-10minute thing yes i need to agree thats why those who can make it never pay for it :)

Yes that i want say i don't pay cuse i can make it by self but for somebody who can't do it you are god. You know why public project allways die? Cuse every developers make diffrence things. If one team have leader who say sample dev1 do that, second do that and they working all day on this one thing that will be awsome but in the practise is that everyone do what they like or nothing. Sometimes invite newbie dev he make shit without test synces etc and that produce next bugs warnings ^^ That is reason why i recommend one person who know what he do than team 10 peapole who c/p.