[WTS] Gracia Epilogue server pack

Trusted seller and one of the best dev's out there :P

Good luck with the sales Intrepid !

(How do i know ?)

Had a friend that buyed from him and the prices are very good and the work is awesome.

Will hellbound be implemented any time soon?

hellbound is pretty big and info sources says million different values and workaround for example 1st someone said its an instance that was when hellbound was released and now a few weeks ago retail confirmation its not...what im referring to is when every info will be valid confirmed from retail or offmod server than i can start to work on it

I understand, but at least having it working in one way or the other is a BIG plus for your pack, and I’m sure more will buy (including myself) your finger-linkin’-good pack even if is hellbound is not retail like or missing  lvls.  I have seen some patches in l2jserver that might need lots of work, but hey… it might be good a start.

Just a thought…

I understand, but at least having it working in one way or the other is a BIG plus for your pack, and I’m sure more will buy (including myself) your finger-linkin’-good pack even if is hellbound is not retail like or missing  lvls.  I have seen some patches in l2jserver that might need lots of work, but hey… it might be good a start.

Just a thought…

well you are right have something in a custom way instead of retail still better than nothing but i also dont want an engine like l2joff had which is stuck after lvl4 you know

213.several fixes(sync related issues)

214.missing doorinfo html fix

215.duplicated AI(AI alredy exist in crystal caverns)

216.parse sayfilter only if its enabled

217.hellbound warpgates rework...working warpgate energy,warpgate time check and energy bonuses

I'm assuming you already saw this. Don't even know if it works but check it out anyways it might save you some work with hellbound with at least some files.

http://www.l2jserver.com/trac/ticket/4825

Peace...

I'm assuming you already saw this. Don't even know if it works but check it out anyways it might save you some work with hellbound with at least some files.

http://www.l2jserver.com/trac/ticket/4825

Peace...

bugged to hell L2Open hellbound(stuck on lvl4)