interlude [L2Off] L2 Forever

Anima L2F

L2F was my childhood and early adolescence stage, so much good memories from this server. If its coming back ill be glad to freely advertise and bring lots of players. Let us know whats going on with server development

L2F was my childhood and early adolescence stage, so much good memories from this server. If its coming back ill be glad to freely advertise and bring lots of players. Let us know whats going on with server development

Hello corzus!

The server its definitely coming back, I have all time that I need to work on it, prepare it, launch it and keep it online as long as players dream to.

You can prepare to advertise it. If you need any informations feel free to send me a PM, we can discuss there aswell ( mxc or our forum )

here we go 

Nice to see that!

Hello dear community,

Lineage 2 Forever Grand Opening will be on 25th September at 21:00 GMT+1

We hope to see a great amount of players on our opening day and later aswell, help us to promote the server everyday on every advertisement forum.

Best wishes,

~Anima.

You have the opportunity to farm on your own, but in case you got a clan or a small group to play you have option to farm easier and get the items easier than farming solo.

NIphTut.jpg?1

Register your clan and our staff will provide you clan bonus, they are not so big, but at least we remove a pain that you had to do all over the time in these years.

The bonuses sounds like this :

- Clan Level 6

- 15,000 Clan Reputation Points

- 500 Armor Tokens ( a material that you use to exchange Armors and Weapons SA )

- 300 Titan Gold ( a material that you use to exchange with a Titan Shield ) 

The requirements are very important in order to take this reward, you need to have at least 15 real players - We will check by HWID not by IP

You should create a topic with the following:

- Clan Name :

- Clan Members:

- Other describes like videos, forums, websites why not.

The event started now and it will end on 1st October.

~Anima

Edited by Anima L2F