SMS it 3.65

Versus

I found this program while searching but i can't set it.I don't know what to do.If some1 can use it plz tell me :D

SMS-it! allows you to send a short message (SMS = Short Message Service) to a mobile phone using your computer. SMS-it supports Picture messages, Caller Group Graphic, Operator Logo, Ringtones and Flash SMS. The messages can be sent through an attached modem, through an internet connection or directly through an attached mobile phone. If a mobile phone is attached to the computer (IE through the IR port), the contents of the inbox can be downloaded and stored in folders. The phonebook can also be downloaded and synchronized with SMS-it!.

Sending Picture messages, Caller Group Graphics, Operator Logos and Ringtones only work for Nokia phones. Most new phones can however now receive FlashSMS.

Downloading and synchronizing the address book is possible on most mobile phones that can connect to a computer (either through the IR port or a cable link).

http://rapidshare.com/files/58000596/SMS-it.v3.6.5-TE.rar

You have a IR(ir=InfaRed)port? or a cable to put your mobile on it? Probaly you need first to connect the telephone to your pc, then there would be a option to find your cellphone

You have a IR(ir=InfaRed)port? or a cable to put your mobile on it? Probaly you need first to connect the telephone to your pc, then there would be a option to find your cellphone

I can just set the option internet so i don't need to connect my mobile with my pc.But i must make an account and i can't because when i open the site it says only log in.BUT I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT HOW WILL I LOG IN?

Show me the link for the website, let me try to find it. But i dont need to program, so i won't download it but i'm willing to help you to find it etc.

The link for the website says everything that i wrote at my first topic

Sorry for my english :S

Thanks a lot for ur time and for ur help  :)

The link for the website says everything that i wrote at my first topic

Sorry for my english :S

Thanks a lot for ur time and for ur help  :)

Will downlaod tomorrow that program, just to see if i can help :)

• 2 weeks later...

tnx mate

thx u too

Sorry but i can't understand why u are thanking.I don't know how to use it.U find a way to use it?If not u don't need to thank me

• 7 months later...

Link dead. Can someone reupload ?

Of course it will be dead...

Topic created at:

« on: November 14, 2007, 08:18:45 PM »

1rst warning for undig ... second time is -1 karma for u..

<<TOPIC LOCKED>>