[INFO]Fun Fact

mpj123

These are some of the decrypted strings Fyyre was able to decrypt.

http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/gameguard/rev_1467.txt

pos 9D1FC: L2Walker Mutex

pos 9D210: MutexToL2Walker

Think you are safe using walker on retail? :<

These are some of the decrypted strings Fyyre was able to decrypt.

http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/gameguard/rev_1467.txt

pos 9D1FC: L2Walker Mutex

pos 9D210: MutexToL2Walker

Think you are safe using walker on retail? :<

I think you're addressing this to the wrong crowd :). And it could be just a check package, besides, lots of people disable GG on retail :).

It does get me a little worried cause I was keeping l2w opened on a private server while playing on retail with GG enabled. And by looking at the strings it seems it sends NCSOFT info about running processes.

Hooray! Now we know that GameGuard is aware that there's a program named L2Walker out there in the world!

Doesn't mean that GG's detection is any good or that NCSoft even cares.

Let me know when L2.Net's auto-settings are on par with Walker. :3

Did I ever mention L2.NET?

Sigh... What this means is that GG is able to detect and ban members via GG string detections from processes.

Think before you post next time, thanks for your input.

Just fyi, the auto settings already surpass walker in many areas... and the scripting already surpasses L2walker is every way.

I think you're addressing this to the wrong crowd :). And it could be just a check package, besides, lots of people disable GG on retail :).

It does get me a little worried cause I was keeping l2w opened on a private server while playing on retail with GG enabled. And by looking at the strings it seems it sends NCSOFT info about running processes.

Yep, intrussive GG is intrussive. God I hate these kinds of protections, there are way better protections then invading privacy.

Did I ever mention L2.NET?

We all know that's why you posted this.

Sigh... What this means is that GG is able to detect and ban members via GG string detections from processes.

No it doesn't. It means that's what it *might* be doing, but that output doesn't automagically mean that (although it's a fairly safe guess that's why that string is there). And I'm going to guess that GG has been using string detection for years since it's a common form of detection and yet Walker still runs rampant. Clearly, NCSoft doesn't care.

Think before you post next time, thanks for your input.

Righty-o.

Just fyi, the auto settings already surpass walker in many areas...

I'll remember that next time L2.Net hangs up on a rock for 16 hours.

and the scripting already surpasses L2walker is every way.

Did I ever mention scripting?

I'll remember that next time L2.Net hangs up on a rock for 16 hours.

Did I ever mention scripting?

if you are too noob to set a bot which requires more to put 1-2 checkboxes maybe you just shouldnt ;o

if you are too noob to set a bot which requires more to put 1-2 checkboxes maybe you just shouldnt ;o

Aw, that's cute. Take your face and cradle it in your palm.

I didn't say the program was confusing or difficult to use.

I have nothing against L2.Net. I use it when I need to. It's scripting is unparalleled (especially by Walker's joke of a scripting language--do you even know how to script killik?) in the botting world. Unfortunately, that doesn't make its autofighter settings better then they are.

Aw, that's cute. Take your face and cradle it in your palm.

I didn't say the program was confusing or difficult to use.

I have nothing against L2.Net. I use it when I need to. It's scripting is unparalleled (especially by Walker's joke of a scripting language--do you even know how to script killik?) in the botting world. Unfortunately, that doesn't make its autofighter settings better then they are.

Thats why you  script your own autofighter  doh

Seems to defeat the purpose, eh?

you know how bout you just stop smart assing

First you try imply that  mpj123 s post is for L2net

First of all mpj is famous for trying to break bot protections

You can look at his latest achievement of writing a script to workaround the rpg club protection which is  nothing simple

So whats so unbelieveable  about him checking decrypted gameguard files and posting something about it with out a hidden agenda since it is  some hobby of his.

To get back to the  walker vs l2net  argument

If you wanna compare l2net to walker walker looses by far

as you said the scripting is a main feature of l2net which is very great and if you cant script as  casual user you can use script s of other ppl which makes the bot much much better since the scripting community is much bigger for l2net compared to walker

Just because you didnt check stuff about l2net for a long time it doesnt mean it didnt improve

Best example Lazy script by l2agita where you can make alot of settings even with a ingame menu and set stuff like corpse life drain/body 2 mind without issues/blacklist mobs automatically your train cant reach  etc etc  and many many more things

If you come again and cry about autofighter

Prolly you didnt even notice but the autofighter improved in the last version of l2net with poison bleed cure which it hadnt before "auto unstuck"feature just to name few importent updates to it

how about updates for walker besides supporting a new chronicle? Besides that it costs money

So i dont care how smart you think you are for me you are a -_- smartass nothing more nothing less

Acting all mighty for what?

Who doesnt know the famous foxfire who did what in the pserver community? Compared to mpj you are a joke

So whats so unbelieveable  about him checking decrypted gameguard files and posting something about it with out a hidden agenda since it is  some hobby of his.

What's so unbelievable about someone having an agenda?

If you wanna compare l2net to walker walker looses by far

Thank you Captain Obvious. I don't realize that point was even under debate.

Prolly you didnt even notice but the autofighter improved in the last version of l2net with poison bleed cure which it hadnt before "auto unstuck"feature just to name few importent updates to it

Actually, I did notice. And I'm very glad that they're taking some time to work on that autofighter even though it goes against their fundamental philosophy of, 'script everything.' But, out of the box, Walker is still more robust. As you so keenly pointed out, scripts can improve the function of the autofighter, but I was comparing the OOB autofighter functionality.

So i dont care how smart you think you are for me you are a -_- smartass nothing more nothing less

Acting all mighty for what?

Who doesnt know the famous foxfire who did what in the pserver community? Compared to mpj you are a joke

Who's mpj?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Nexaslim Weight Loss Supplement Reviews (2024) – Experience the transformative power of Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), a potent fat-burning ketone meticulously crafted to ignite natural weight loss. As the primary substrate that initiates ketosis, BHB swiftly propels your metabolism into action. Upon commencing your regimen, BHB promptly facilitates the transition into ketosis, fostering heightened energy levels and weight reduction advantages. NexaSlim groundbreaking formulation harnesses the unparalleled potential of this singular BHB, prompting a wave of excitement in the media. Benefits of Nexaslim Ketosis:   ·         Lose Weight ·         Burn Fat in Trouble Areas ·         Get into Ketosis Fast! ·         Burn Fat for Energy (without the jitters)! ·         Better Brain Health! ·         Faster Recovery from Exercise! ·         Maintain Lean Muscle! Ready to transform your body? Click here to buy your NexaSlim Weight Loss Pills! now!   The enduring presence of NexaSlim with BHB is a testament to its remarkable achievements, as individuals continue to experience unparalleled success, shedding up to 1 kg of fat daily! Nexa Slim is designed with a comprehensive approach to support your journey toward wellness. It aims to complement the body's natural process of energy utilization, focusing on supporting the metabolic state known as ketosis, where the body can use fat as an energy source. Nexaslim, Nexa Slim Reviews, Nexaslim Weight Loss Ingredients, Benefits, Works, Side Effects, Price & Buy from the Official Website   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-norway/   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/lepticell-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/nexalyn-male-enhancement/   https://supplementrange.com/cerebrozen-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/sugar-defender/   https://supplementrange.com/
    • LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics