[INFO]Fun Fact

mpj123

you got some balls there kid. But keep your flaming elsewhere. If you have nothing good to say, just stay out of it. I never provoked any of this.

Instead of playing the "blind" user, start looking for ways to prevent a process detection ban. Just because they have not mass banned in a while, does not mean they do not plan on doing it soon. Part of being a good botter (and a smart one) is to prevent yourself from a costly ban. If you want to play the big bad rooster and stay on your back legs, fine... but I cant say I never warned you.

There are ways to change DLLs and process names...

You sound somewhat intelligent (at least you arent speaking brglish), but your logic is very flawed.

Have a perfect day with lots of love, and remember... being angry only creates you problems!

@killik

Good to know I am at least getting through to some people, it was only a matter of time until some walkerlover raged at my constant walker "bashing", but there is nothing else to say. People are just ignorant sometimes and theres no way to change it. Just look at Christianity :P

And you are correct, this is a hobby of mine. I love to look into detections and protections. Some I can fix, some the devs can. And some... are a collaboration. Many people have no idea what drives L2.NET's engine. There is more then a few people working to make botting possible. L2.NET's community is stronger then ever.

PS, O gosh, look at me talking about L2.NET again... I guess foxefire was right. I must be out to eat his babys.

Instead of playing the "blind" user, start looking for ways to prevent a process detection ban. Just because they have not mass banned in a while, does not mean they do not plan on doing it soon. Part of being a good botter (and a smart one) is to prevent yourself from a costly ban. If you want to play the big bad rooster and stay on your back legs, fine... but I cant say I never warned you.

Being detected by GG isn't enough to get banned. They require GM confirmation. (But being detected by GG will likely alert the GMs to your cheating ways.)

Have a perfect day with lots of love, and remember... being angry only creates you problems!

Angry? I love frivolous arguments.

it was only a matter of time until some walkerlover raged at my constant walker "bashing", but there is nothing else to say. People are just ignorant sometimes and theres no way to change it.

Why would an L2.Net user be considered a Walkerlover? That's low. :<

I guess foxefire was right.

I'm always right.

While I've got your attention, I have a quick question: How safe is L2Walker OOG compared to L2.Net OOG.

As safe as OOG walker.

For you anyways, :)

But notice how L2.Net warns their users about the use of oog on retail.

The whole point of this thread was to warn people, next time do not jump the gun.