League of Legends [Dota Style]

i had 49 - 2 with bliz  xD

edit :

{Who wanna learn about skin trick (*to view skins that you want (but only ya  just pm me :) )

view only ? cause i can do that too :/ but i wnat to buy em without the lol points >.<

New PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!

I am playing from internet cafe. All my friends can login in the game but I can't.

When i am playing from home I can login, when I play from internet cafe I can't login!! WTF???????

15oxqts.jpg

Edit: Until now I have make 3 accounts. Noone can login. My friend made 5. Noone can login. Some of my friends made accounts before 1 week and they can login, but me and my friend, made today new accounts and we can't login. T_T

New PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!

I am playing from internet cafe. All my friends can login in the game but I can't.

When i am playing from home I can login, when I play from internet cafe I can't login!! WTF???????

15oxqts.jpg

Edit: Until now I have make 3 accounts. Noone can login. My friend made 5. Noone can login. Some of my friends made accounts before 1 week and they can login, but me and my friend, made today new accounts and we can't login. T_T

how about reinstall it or download it again.. it will work for sure! i never have this problem..