League of Legends [Dota Style]

I still can't understand the game play :P

I got to try this game ... looks good!

But my friends are saying to me that it looks like Dota... I din't like dota at all :(

I still can't understand the game play :P

I got to try this game ... looks good!

But my friends are saying to me that it looks like Dota... I din't like dota at all :(

is dota style man read the tittle dota style!

and how did u actually saw him?

actually it was 2... (and his friend)

1st he told us..

2nd is not that difficult to see that he is use map hack cause his hero was blitzcrank(you know this yellow tank with the skill throwing the hand)he spam this shit to us every time we where close to him..

actually it was 2... (and his friend)

1st he told us..

2nd is not that difficult to see that he is use map hack cause his hero was blitzcrank(you know this yellow tank with the skill throwing the hand)he spam this shit to us every time we where close to him..

lol now im sure ur just 1 of the retarded kids that cant fucking play and complaing every game for mh and shits . well i played blitzcrank and i was 37/0/26 and all the greek tard kids like u called me mh THE FACT THAT WE FUCKING KNOW THE CLASSIC SPOTS U AND UR RETARDED KIND GO ISNT THAT WE USE MH fucking kids.

lol now im sure ur just 1 of the retarded kids that cant -beep-ing play and complaing every game for mh and shits . well i played blitzcrank and i was 37/0/26 and all the greek tard kids like u called me mh THE FACT THAT WE -beep-ING KNOW THE CLASSIC SPOTS U AND UR RETARDED KIND GO ISNT THAT WE USE MH -beep-ing kids.

i had 49 - 2 with bliz  xD

edit :

{Who wanna learn about skin trick (*to view skins that you want (but only ya  just pm me :) )