League of Legends [Dota Style]

Hello everyone! Well I have a proposition for you guys! I am formally inviting anyone on this forum to come play the newly released game League of Legends!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com

This game is truly incredible.. It is from the makers of DotA, or more formally called Defense of the Ancients. It is the most popular gametype on Wc3, and has many world wide events. League of legends takes every joy from that game and multiplies it. TRUST me.

The creators update the game every week, releasing new heroes every other week, and different things such as maps and gametypes. I highly recommend trying this game out, I promise you won't regret it. If you supply me with your email, I can send you a referral that allows you to gain levels and points to spend on heroes even FASTER.

Hello everyone! Well I have a proposition for you guys! I am formally inviting anyone on this forum to come play the newly released game League of Legends!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com

This game is truly incredible.. It is from the makers of DotA, or more formally called Defense of the Ancients. It is the most popular gametype on Wc3, and has many world wide events. League of legends takes every joy from that game and multiplies it. TRUST me.

The creators update the game every week, releasing new heroes every other week, and different things such as maps and gametypes. I highly recommend trying this game out, I promise you won't regret it. If you supply me with your email, I can send you a referral that allows you to gain levels and points to spend on heroes even FASTER.

well i play like 1 months now i am lvl 18 if any wants to add me on friendz feel free my name there is darkslayer13 and iam anivia's fan and pro player after all this time .

@L.O.L is down now probably updating for the new hero akashi or whatever her name was =D.

I think that the most hon players will come to this game after the Hon retail.....

This game maybe dont have good graphicks but have one of best gameplays ever... :D

i suggest it  all that loved hon or wc3 dota (defend of the ancients)

This game maybe dont have good graphicks but have one of best gameplays ever... :D

the graphics are more cool than hon and dota LOL

i was playing there too :D months ago xD silvana or something like that was my fav

the graphics are more cool than hon and dota LOL

i was playing there too :D months ago xD silvana or something like that was my fav

indeed the graphics are cool =D.