[Share] Tera mob Argonite Kallash Guard Leader for L2 interlude, CT2.3, Epilogue

Nice mob i like it ;) batter wait for game

Wait a long time will come. But in principle, for 1000 euro you can already buy java emulator with the ability to enter into the world and small computing innovation.

Continuing the theme of mobs with TERA's what has got to adapt.

Kinda failed with the target... you have to click on his legs to target him? Awww c'mon !

Collision height is editable

Nice share Kali; do they also have more animations? Or just idle and walking? (I mean like; attack animation, skill animation...)

Kinda failed with the target... you have to click on his legs to target him? Awww c'mon !

Anyways sucks bringing Starwars from Epilogue to Interlude !

If you like something does not then you in the woods.

Such questions are being asked only noobs. Height rises and a draft version.

Collision height is editable

Nice share Kali; do they also have more animations? Or just idle and walking? (I mean like; attack animation, skill animation...)

Animation is very much in some models of animation reaches up to 30-40 different movements. In the video I shot just walk and attack, and besides this there are several options for attacks, social, death, spawn, and many others. Here below cite a few screenshots from the left side are some sample animations.

argonitegilgashguardian.jpg

width=1024 height=699http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/3140/bloodgolem1.jpg[/img]

width=1024 height=700http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2818/yuantibuserker1.jpg[/img]

Here are a few ready-made instance of the mobs.

• 2 weeks later...

very beautiful monster tnx kali you are the best but try if you have the time to adapt something from freya for interlude plz.tnx for the monster

In general, the original and tested for the Interlude, as well as adapted for Interlude. The archive has all the right dates of files.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...