Maxtor!

Yakamoto

Rofl man here is a cheating forum

It ain't that bad mate

Think about it - about 70% of the people in here watch anime, and it's actually related to games - many games around were based on Anime. Hell, Lineage graphics are also inspired by Japanese Manga designing style...

Anime section ain't that bad, but it will remain alive ONLY if episodes are allowed to be posted, and that's bad cause some of them are considered warez and...hem....warez ain't allowed.

For those guys, who just say, we're a cheating forum.If we' stuck to this statement, it means we should not have developing, no news, just exploits and bots for each game.This is totally false.A forum, is an open-discussion place, that means we can have many different boards.We have one main point which is cheating and we maybe yes, have many boards about cheating but not only that.We should give people other places to go, look and find new stuff so they stuck to the community, discuss become active.That's how a community grows.Members need motivation.That's why we should add other small boards like Programming, Designing, Cafeteria section and such stuff.

Forgive me if I'm false, this is just my opinion.

-Blane

For those guys, who just say, we're a cheating forum.If we' stuck to this statement, it means we should not have developing, no news, just exploits and bots for each game.This is totally false.A forum, is an open-discussion place, that means we can have many different boards.We have one main point which is cheating and we maybe yes, have many boards about cheating but not only that.We should give people other places to go, look and find new stuff so they stuck to the community, discuss become active.That's how a community grows.Members need motivation.That's why we should add other small boards like Programming, Designing, Cafeteria section and such stuff.

-Blane

+1

Didn't read the whole topic but for new sections...

It would be okay I guess if you could add a "Sport / Martial Arts" section. And give this facking karma thing to the ones who make a Kickboxing technique guide for example. It would be facking fun I guess.

Then I will be able to do something here in maxcheaters instead of spamming all the time.

-Blane

+1

MxC needs something new...

• 3 weeks later...

If Maxtor should do smth, he has to fix guests.

Yeah ! If Maxtor make the guests cant see some sections and need to register before we will have even more members

Users Online

191 Guests, 173 Users . . . .

:)

1st need to open this dead sections ....

82924400.png

+1 i have done exactly the same!!!

something must happen with that...Maybe one category about wow AND AION(together)Now about multiplayer games,i dont really care.

Anyway maxcheaters need something new for sure!!!!About webdeveloping it will be a very good idea.

If you check with yourserlf many many many members spend their time in spam section...Why that?Maybe beacause of all old things.....

I will not say anything else...It is up to you. :)