Maxtor!

Yakamoto

Don't forget that we are a (Gaming Based) Cheating forum.

Neither a Designing one, nor a hacking one (for hax and warez we have maxhackers).

Imo the sections are perfect as they are, a few improvements at the L2J Boards would be nice, but nothing else is needed.

Users Online

Users Online

4 Guests, 1 User

Users active in past 60 minutes:

ExTrEmEDwarf

if you see the maxhackers is died... i never have login at maxhackers... i believe want close...

MaxHackers is dead, lmao.

The same will happen with those sections, imo.

Look at the first page of Guides & Tutorials.

If idiots don't bump old stuff to get posts, you may see topics from February there..

The same will happen with those sections, imo.

Look at the first page of Guides & Tutorials.

If idiots don't bump old stuff to get posts, you may see topics from February there..

More people will come to the forum, if they see more sections, except gaming ones, like programming,web designing and tools and other things like that.There are many guys ready to share their things.

More people will come to the forum, if they see more sections, except gaming ones, like programming,web designing and tools and other things like that.There are many guys ready to share their things.

I don't think so, and I disagree with the idea of even more, non-related to the name, sections.

But it's your opinion and of course only Maxtor is able to decide.

+1 ... more sections more pples..

I don't think so, and I disagree with the idea of even more, non-related to the name, sections.

But it's your opinion and of course only Maxtor is able to decide.

So let's change the name again :> MaxBastards ftw =D

well i wanna comment the reply like "we are a cheating forum"

ellinadiko is a music warez site. But look at it. It has movies and whatever else you want, so i  think that we can add more things at this forum than game exploits and cheating.

im going to kill myself.

Don't do it Dwarfy!

Tragic fail xD

Nah, it's not so bad, they have called sofi as "bro" before, soo..

Anyway, I just noticed that the HoN Section has 2 pages, and they contain posts from even 2009.

My point is, many people play HoN too, but they are inactive there.

The same will obviously happen with those "new" sections.