fail or win ?

DragonHunter

indeed , if was 30k online maxtor should promote 15 Anti-Spamm moderators for sure..

True.

Get used to it.

It's more like maxchatters.com

True.

not bad at all, because lots of those 68k members are old users that atm don't care about maxcheaters.

can you imagine the spam if we were 30k online? <.<

Again true..

Maxtor have to make changes on the forum :/

Me as global mod

fixed.

I have seen worst times than these...I believe that MxC is growing up day by day. More active members, bigger community...(More spammers too)

the truth.

i believe this is a big avantage to write and new members to forum.. and its a win.. its not fail because if a new see the members register will be restige and will be come to team...

I know MXC its the best cheating forum and we can get help from this website to much peoples and sharing :)

Have you actually SEEN any good shares lately?

I haven't.

One or two in the vip section and just as many in public forum.

Every other share is either useless and worthy of deletion or copy/paste from another share.

Imo lock down all useful stuff to vip members only.

Chat -> public section

Shares -> vip section.

Sad story, maybe 500, 1000 max! people out of those 65k are actually active and visit mxc once within 2 weeks.

I happen to know that for a fact.

Have you actually SEEN any good shares lately?

I haven't.

One or two in the vip section and just as many in public forum.

Every other share is either useless and worthy of deletion or copy/paste from another share.

Imo lock down all useful stuff to vip members only.

Chat -> public section

Shares -> vip section.

Sad story, maybe 500, 1000 max! people out of those 65k are actually active and visit mxc once within 2 weeks.

I happen to know that for a fact.

we are not sharing machines xD

we share our work!!!

if u want the mxc more active start sharing!!!!! :P

maxtor didnt hired 2-3-4 ppl to SHARE only

we joined to share and take ofc

you are part of this too! not only you. all we are part of this. if we want to say mxc is not active we must think 1st: what i have done to help mxc community? nothing? lets start from now

we must think 1st: what i have done to help mxc community? nothing? lets start from now

True.

fixed.

Yes

Sure.

Anyway, MxC is NOT dying..

If we check the ammount of members, posts, topics, most users online of this month, we'll see that they are bigger and better than other months/years.

I doubt if you can consider it a fail.

And about WarezBB: You can't compare a gaming-cheating forum, with a well known warez one.

True.

Sure.

Anyway, MxC is NOT dying..

If we check the ammount of members, posts, topics, most users online of this month, we'll see that they are bigger and better than other months/years.

I doubt if you can consider it a fail.

And about WarezBB: You can't compare a gaming-cheating forum, with a well known warez one.

kk be sure

l2 max dont have 1k people online...

its have 600-800max but think that peoples want to exp their buffer and have double accounts so they can exp them so 300-400 but for sure not all are exp their buffer so we can say again 500-600:D

l2mxc ftw!!!

l2 max dont have 1k people online...

its have 600-800max but think that peoples want to exp their buffer and have double accounts so they can exp them so 300-400 but for sure not all are exp their buffer so we can say again 500-600:D

l2mxc ftw!!!

wtf?

its not about l2 its about the forum read next time lol'd

MxC is growing without anything new to propose at the L2 section!

and get used to it l2 is dead!