[Share] System Message Editor v1.0.0.1 (updated)

Well as you know a while ago I made a systemmsg-e.dat file with some verbose mode. Now I did this little app to do that very easy. Still missing some functions like template saving and other chronicles and languajes but this is the first attempt.

Download version 1.0.01

SysMsg Editor v1.0.0.1

Changes:

-Support for clients from interlude to epilogue in north america servers

-Creation of backup (.old file)

-Save last folder use

omg man nice !

Keep up this good program !

P.s. Show some example in the game, how it looks (Because I don't think that it only is in the Message Screen.. I think it's on the screen too, am I wrong ? ;) )

No ur complete right. The sub message displays the message at screen and the position is like... submessageenabled.th.jpg

Just keep in mind that the submessage system only supports the pass of 2 variables and they do not obey order so when passing damage, exp, sp or any other variable have that in mid.

Hello, I'm checking the possibility to add new chronicles and languages to the editor but i'm too lazy to download the whole client of each chronicle. So would you guys help me out sending me the systemmsg-e.dat files of different chronicles?

Please if you do let me know which chronicle and if it's already patched or not with the dstuff patcher.

Thank you

• 1 month later...