[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

FACK! I WANT TO CHANGE MY NAME BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT NAME I SHOULD USE!!! I REALLY HATE "ASSASSINA"... ITS LIKE IM SAYING "LOOK AT ME IM A FACKING GIRL PUSSY CAT... IM A POSSER I WANT SPECIAL TREATMENT BECAUSE IM A FACKING GIRL!!!"

I bet that tomorrow you will come here "Oh lol was I telling that stuff? hahaha", like you have no sense of what you're doing.

Classic story, I've seen it tons of times by people like you.

FACK! I WANT TO CHANGE MY NAME BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT NAME I SHOULD USE!!! I REALLY HATE "ASSASSINA"... ITS LIKE IM SAYING "LOOK AT ME IM A FACKING GIRL PUSSY CAT... IM A POSSER I WANT SPECIAL TREATMENT BECAUSE IM A FACKING GIRL!!!"

press caps first :)

I bet that tomorrow you will come here "Oh lol was I telling that stuff? hahaha", like you have no sense of what you're doing.

Classic story, I've seen it tons of times by people like you.

but coyote.. c'mon you know

''she's drunk'' that ''she's'' said few pages ago :O

lol...

and i have a suggestion for ur new name : Fluffy or Fifi