[EN] Official Spam Topic

Vkouk

You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. You wake up with Megan Fox in your bed(w/o knowing what happened yesterday), what you do?

• I rape her
    • I ask for a dinner
    • Boring, i send her home
    • I'm too young to think about sex, i ask for a autograph though
    • Obviously i still rape her, its a hallucination

I think I should finally divulge my true face publicly, here in MaxCheaters..

2 years ago, at my 42, I used to have my own house, my lady, my beautiful children (a girl with a lovely face and a boy just like me), and in general all I needed to be happy.

And everything changed in a cold winter night. I was sleepless, so I decided to open my Computer to surf the net.. I accidentally found a game my son had installed, named Lineage II. I opened it and gave it a try.

Next morning I found myself having slept on the PC. I woke up and refused to go to work. I prefered to continue playing this wonderful game, hoping that it would eventually end, so that I'd be happy having won it - too bad I didn't know that there is no end in Lineage II. The same story kept happening every day, every week.. My wife was continuously warning me about my health, my life, our family. I kept ignoring her, although I didn't know how wrong I was! Months passed and a day - that I had slept over the PC once again, while farming with my SpS - I found out that my family was not at home and there was a letter lying on the bed that I hadn't used for months. My wife had left me, and so had my children. I was left all alone - me and my Personal Computer. I had made e-friends though, and we had even created our own clan. This was something that made me forget about my family, that made me feel cheerful. Things got worse, though, when I sold my house in order to buy a Lineage II pack. I was hoping that if I opened my own server, I would get much money and many addicted players - like me - would love to play it. Oh, how wrong I was once again! I couldn't even manage to run it, how did I ever hope that I'd end up rich with a new family and my own server.. This is my story and this is me now.. Spending whole days inside the Internet Cafe, playing L2 Mafia and chatting with my clan. The owner is a pretty gentle man, so he allows me to eat a snack daily, so I won't die. He also allows me to sleep on a chair at nights, because winter nights are really cold in here.

Who knows.. Maybe one day I'll managed to create my own server and get my family, house and money back.

won? got rapped?

got rapped we were 2 clans / 60ppl  vs 5 clans /120 + ppl  + the best ally on server commed to kill random.

2 hit material but zerg > our imba ppl.

we took castle but we go for AQ and in this time we let castle with 0 ppl :)) and still they didnt took it, but after they grouped and in time we were running to castle rapped us and since that we couldn't took it back.

tomorrow another one :D np

we did shutgard, and tomorrow oren.

l2dex .

we are midle clan cant handle aden :) but still we pvp with the all server :)

x4? x9? x12?

I know, server is kinda fucked up to rule.