[Kamael L2J] L2 Galaxy [PvP,Stuck Sub,RPG]

Noble®

in my opinion high rate server have no motives...i mean you exp in few minutes,you gather strong and powerful weapons in few minutes and you dont learn the enviroment of a server and high rated server are quickly bored by many ppl

i believe that medium rated servers will prevail and keep L2 alive

EDIT:ENCHANT SHOP ADDED!!! you buy weapons preenchanted WITHOUT scrolls!!!READY WEAPONS +30 and +20(EPIC ARMORS NOW AVAILABLE AT ENCHANT SHOP)

KAMAEL ARMORS + WEAPONS ADDED ON SERVER and are AVAILABLE FOR SALE AT SHOPS

this NPC is unique and it CANT be found on other server :D first come first serve (copyrights reserved) :-*

first post edited

i ll think what can be done with donations...i have to sit and think the positives and negatives of such actions :D

Well if you don’t have donators then how do you get the server paid? I mean if it’s a good server no lag etc (means good system + high bandwidth) you have to pay 60$ per month at least! humm not having donators means 1 yo are rich or 2 you have found a free deticated server or 3 its a shity PC server :P no offence ofcourse :)

Well if you don’t have donators then how do you get the server paid? I mean if it’s a good server no lag etc (means good system + high bandwidth) you have to pay 60$ per month at least! humm not having donators means 1 yo are rich or 2 you have found a free deticated server or 3 its a shity PC server :P no offence ofcourse :)

xaxaxa i could think the first reason about wealthy but i dont consider my self that rich 8) :D :P lol...it happens that the PC server is a great pc with enormous powers like the most pc of servers that are high on hopzone...the person that keeps the server hosted is a friend of mine and the server income comes from other activities not by donating weapons at least for the time being!

Are you with the donator's side or you hate donating? didnt fully understand the tone

PS: every criticism is accepted...criticism makes us perfect

the new Hero System is Available!

+0 Hero Weapons have power as a +40 S grade Weapon(Max Enchant in normal weapons server is +30)

-Hero Weapons CAN NOT be enchanted by normal scrolls

-Doesnt work on sub classes to prevent the bots buff heroes where they get subs to archers or mages and their base class is (ex Maestro,Shillen Saint etc)

-if someone remains 3 times in a row as a hero in his class he ll get a +1 automatically in his weapon(Hero Weapon only)

First Post Edited

server is really good i had a +10 som when not vustom stuff was there.. but i dont really like low rates(x100) so i left ..:P

nobody keeps no one :P ;D

as i told few weeks ago the really high rated server are going to become GTPK as they are getting really boring due to the easy getting stuff in some hours

thats your choice not mine! ;)

In my opinion I think that if you have donation system your server will die day by day...Because donators will get the first hand...believe me I was donator and I know

In my opinion I think that if you have donation system your server will die day by day...Because donators will get the first hand...believe me I was donator and I know

i was banned in rebirth,elite,revenge cause i was killing the donators without ever being one of them!!! so donators are not that hard dogs they want to make you see them!!! they are just amateurs!!!

i am not thinking to put donations for the time being so rest assured