[Kamael L2J] L2 Galaxy [PvP,Stuck Sub,RPG]

Noble®

This server owns!!!!!! I am so burned, almost 80 in 6 hours :P

A bit extreme dynasty armor price (750kk for full set) but that's ok :)

but , noble, please check the berserker skills, since 90% are passive... It is almost useless without some of them ;)

but , noble, please check the berserker skills, since 90% are passive... It is almost useless without some of them ;)

some kamael skills fixed.we continue to fix and the other skills. ^^

well :D That's the point ... You actually have to work for it. Not like you just come and in 2 hours you kill everybody >>. (pking) from behind and droping stuff cos you know you can have it again when you drop it,,, sux..

well :D That's the point ... You actually have to work for it. Not like you just come and in 2 hours you kill everybody >>. (pking) from behind and droping stuff cos you know you can have it again when you drop it,,, sux..

since when a server is perfect from its born?  reach perfectness through try and work

as said before and in server forums all skills are to be fixed where they should be...everyday we work in order to perfectize gameplay  ^^

see here to see in we do work or not

http://www.galaxyl2.com/forum/index.php?board=10.0

ty

very nice server ,i tried it but i don't like  Kamael  when IL die i will join it.

i have heard too many ppl saying that kamael sux but all of them when they really tried kamael found it amazing so that ll be true when you trylly assimilate and explore  the kamael...'till then your opinion is accepted but IL dies due to kamael wave

i agree with you , but noone can change my decision. Your server is good . Everyone that play's Kamael should try it ! You won't regret.

Server is very good but there are a lot of GR speakers that spam in shout ( im from GR but i dont like that) some pll are not for Greece and they are so nervous with this situation if you can add as rule : Only English in shout.

Server is very good but there are a lot of GR speakers that spam in shout ( im from GR but i dont like that) some pll are not for Greece and they are so nervous with this situation if you can add as rule : Only English in shout.

/agree

not everyone knows english or greek or latin...what can i do about that?it happens for me to understand all these languages but i just leave them to speak in the only way they know to communicate i cant just forbid that

if is this annoying then i can only recommend you to deactivate the current chat

do you know any other way?>

Well ok for pll but and some of gms speaks greek when they are making events well you are right but if gms could speak english ^^..

all GMs speak english & greek...but when the event has for example 20 ppl and all 20 competitors are greeks whats the point in speaking english? :o