Maxcheaters.com Intro Site [Vip + Aio]

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Hey everyone 👋,   As my title says are l2 players waiting for the next l2 server listing? I saw several topics that Blame more or less topzone and hopzone. I see same old web designs like they  stopped in the distant year 2004. If you are a server owner do you want to join on a brand new website with a modern design, more stats, tools e.g. file translation tool that will translate yours xml, xlf or something else files (suggestions are appreciated), or you won't because?     - Example: I'm used to the ones on the market and don't want to experiment. It will be appreciated the translation tool but I do not need a new listing.                
    • Mistakes are something common. I mean definitely they did some mistake on their rate calculations. I do not blame you ot something but imagine a player with 100 epics on his pocket. Go further and good luck on the next server.
    • ✅ Episode 2 - Primeval Wars (April 29 - May 5) ➡️ Event: 🍉Watermelons (for 2 weeks) Details (we will provide a link to the forum here a little later) ➡️ Instances: TOP A-Grade at Rune available ➡️ Giran Harbor Fair (without temporary epic jewelry) - For details press in game: ALT+B -> Events tab -> Giran Harbor Fair ➡️ Preparation for Grand Olympiad Games (week without fights) ➡️ May 5 - first sieges
    • I have a license lucera classic to sell for 80$  rebinding through deazer developer bundled with a datapack is more profitable, more details in telegram
    • Hi all guys I just wanted to ask a question when I write //Walk then the z y x coordinates with which procedure should I write them. like for example z/17080 y157610 x-2638,because I tried to dots, commas, brackets but it doesn't read the coordinates, I'm definitely writing them incorrectly thank you very much in advance to all of you
  • Topics