Maxcheaters.com Intro Site [Vip + Aio]

@ Goddness what's the name of the font which you have written " maxcheaters / 6000+ / the best cheating forum  " ?

Why would i tell you? I've made the logo and i use the font.

Do you think that this can be used for an Intro Site?

- It must have only these options: L2mxc.com (with l2mxc's banner) and MaxCheaters (with maxcheaters.com banner).

- You can also use Interlude picture for l2mxc.

- Leave some space for banners at size 728x90.

Why not?

- It must have only these options: L2mxc.com (with l2mxc's banner) and MaxCheaters (with maxcheaters.com banner).

- You can also use Interlude picture for l2mxc.

- Leave some space for banners at size 728x90.

Why not?

-I can't see any MxC Banner

-I can't see any Interlude banner

-Where's the space?

If you think that you can win the comp with the one you made, the last one, then good luck, but I wouldn't believe that if I were you.

-I can't see any MxC Banner

-I can't see any Interlude banner

-Where's the space?

If you think that you can win the comp with the one you made, the last one, then good luck, but I wouldn't believe that if I were you.

/care for your opinion. Jealousy make ppl go mad. Make it better. And it's not a final version and i can change/switch anything i want to. Old haters ftw.

/care for your opinion. Jealousy make ppl go mad. Make it better. And it's not a final version and i can change/switch anything i want to. Old haters ftw.

I told you what's wrong and now it's your choise to improve it or not.I'm not jealous of anything.