Maxcheaters.com Intro Site [Vip + Aio]

Lol at everyone voting +1 for addy's. Guys did u forgot theese forums are not only about l2? What about CS , wow sections? and all the others? template unfortunately doesnt fit site at all.

+1 for blane's though

Lol at everyone voting +1 for addy's. Guys did u forgot theese forums are not only about l2? What about CS , wow sections? and all the others? template unfortunately doesnt fit site at all.

+1 for blane's though

yep ady's implys l2 but this formus theme is not l2 related only ><

maxcheaters do not have any CS, WoW Server. Only Lineage II. It is not about sections it is about what maxcheaters offers, In this case Cheating Forum and Lineage II Server.

can you add at this image , on the left wow chars, and at the right CS chars?

Why add cs and wow characters? Maxcheaters offer an Cheating Forum and Game Server ( Lineage II ) Not anything else, If you want to add characters because of sections inside the forum then add characters for like.

Call Of Duty

Counter-Strike

World Of Warcraft

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2142

Quake 4

Medal Of Honor

Aion

MU Online

GuildWars

etc ^^

Makes no sense, Don't add section things to the picture, This is my opinion.

maxcheaters do not have any CS, WoW Server. Only Lineage II. It is not about sections it is about what maxcheaters offers, In this case Cheating Forum and Lineage II Server.

by putting an l2 theme its like ur saying whole network has to do about  l2. but neah it doesnt. Maxcheaters is a cheating community providing CS Wow etc. support + cheats, so its like ur saying cs and wow is a minor subject in maxcheaters (secondary) , but it isnt. So theme needs to get edited fufilling the needs of forums <_<

by putting an l2 theme its like ur saying whole network has to do about  l2. but neah it doesnt. Maxcheaters is a cheating community providing CS Wow etc. support + cheats, so its like ur saying cs and wow is a minor subject in maxcheaters (secondary) , but it isnt.

I don't say wow or cs is a minor subject at all, All I say is that maxcheaters offer Cheating Forum and Game Server for Lineage II.

You get my point?

can you add at this image , on the left wow chars, and at the right CS chars?

I can try ...

but xManton is right with

Why add cs and wow characters? Maxcheaters offer an Cheating Forum and Game Server ( Lineage II ) Not anything else, If you want to add characters because of sections inside the forum then add characters for like.

Call Of Duty

Counter-Strike

World Of Warcraft

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 2142

Quake 4

Medal Of Honor

Aion

MU Online

GuildWars

etc ^^

what are the dimansions of the template?

must be resizable, and support all screen resolutions, of course it must be in the center.

And what about these? ..

Mxc.png

width=960 height=768http://i461.photobucket.com/albums/qq331/xaddytzu/mxc-1.png[/img]

He really deserves to be the winner. T.T