The idea for a new server has been born.

just let me give you one more advice...if you plan a serious server, u cannot make the mistake to add some stuff at the start, and later change ur mind and removing this feature, or simply make it harder to obtain

this will make the game super unbalanced between new and old players...newcomers will feel theres no place for them and will leave...old players will get bored soon cuz theres no challenge and will also move...

example: easy life stones by drop at start....ppl farming 40 LS per day and getting powerful skills from it

after u decide its making players overpowered and drastically change the drop rate to 1/1000000000

those who already got their skills wont be happy if u simply delete all augments

new players will not stand a chance and will never be able to obtain LS , since its will be harder and they wont have a chance in pvp against old ones (and pvp happens a lot in places where are itens ppl desire)

same applies for enchanting rate, raid boss jewels, book of giants etc...

I have considered all these mate.Don't worry about such things.I used to be a player and I know how it is.

What are the latest news about the project?

*Vago will develop and support the project

*We will hire the hoster soon

*Domain will be bought soon

*Server's name is L2Rampage

*I have a website template ready but dunno if we will use it.

*Freya armors and weapons will be added ;)

That's all for now.

*Vago will develop and support the project

*We will hire the hoster soon

*Domain will be bought soon

*Server's name is L2Rampage

*I have a website template ready but dunno if we will use it.

*Freya armors and weapons will be added ;)

That's all for now.

hmm..when your server is ready send me at pm the site because i would join :)

All servers suck... since Extreme Revenge Forever went down.... there have not been any good servers.

They all are giant farm fests and then the server shutsdown a month later.

L2 Osiris is coming back up... but sounds a little boring.

L2 Forever is coming back up... but not original staff... still sounds fun tho... Forever shields Ftw...

Sublimity is great but..... farm forever to catchup to donators/people who played for 2 years.... and its too customized.

All thats really needed is a mid - hr Interlude - Hellbound (gracia is too excesive)

with 1 - 2 custom sets.... 2 - 3 farming zones and 1 party zone.... and chaotic pvp party zone... with epic drops.

Server would be flooded day 1.

almost all are bored from low rate server ,hope u make nice server high rate :P i mean no lag and not so bugged ... and mybe we will come play :P

Hope so mate..WE are currently waiting for the hirement of the machine and the developer to finish the customized events and such stuff.

All servers suck... since Extreme Revenge Forever went down.... there have not been any good servers.

They all are giant farm fests and then the server shutsdown a month later.

L2 Osiris is coming back up... but sounds a little boring.

L2 Forever is coming back up... but not original staff... still sounds fun tho... Forever shields Ftw...

Sublimity is great but..... farm forever to catchup to donators/people who played for 2 years.... and its too customized.

All thats really needed is a mid - hr Interlude - Hellbound (gracia is too excesive)

with 1 - 2 custom sets.... 2 - 3 farming zones and 1 party zone.... and chaotic pvp party zone... with epic drops.

Server would be flooded day 1.

Actually our server will be the difference from all these sh1ts, you gonna see it!

I'd like to hear all your custom features/addons added to the server.. Then, I can tell you my opinion.

Right now its a server like all others - nondifferent.

Only different servers are L2Infinite, L2DnD (not launched yet), L2Ownage (pro systems ! <3), L2SoD (pro features, but not launched yet..), L2Kastien (evill33t's one.)... and thats all I can remember atm.

So, it will be kinda hard to surprise me..

I'd like to hear all your custom features/addons added to the server.. Then, I can tell you my opinion.

Right now its a server like all others - nondifferent.

Only different servers are L2Infinite, L2DnD (not launched yet), L2Ownage (pro systems ! <3), L2SoD (pro features, but not launched yet..), L2Kastien (evill33t's one.)... and thats all I can remember atm.

So, it will be kinda hard to surprise me..

Well,let vago finish 'em and then you will know ;)

• 4 months later...