The idea for a new server has been born.

Intrepid is quite busy with Azaria, you know.

You really think I don't?

Will is not enough, skill is required.

That's why we will buy a good,stable and bugless pack + hire a developer to support us.

Since will exists the rest are easy to find ;)

You really think I don't?

That's why we will buy a good,stable and bugless pack + hire a developer to support us.

Since will exists the rest are easy to find ;)

WUT?! I can help anyone if you make my paypal happy =)

Actually we forgot about you, if you are not working in any other

server then you are welcome and your paypal too ^^

The question is,How much happy must your paypal be..

PM me in msn,it's --> st.jimmy77@hotmail.com

my opinion is to : dont have custom items only items that epilogue client has and normal farm not to hard but not too easy also for enchant rates because is epilogue i will suggest you to put safe +6 max +20 with rate 85 %

my opinion is to : dont have custom items only items that epilogue client has and normal farm not to hard but not too easy also for enchant rates because is epilogue i will suggest you to put safe +6 max +20 with rate 85 %

That's not what we are aiming/planning to do.Sorry,but if you find out what we are about to make you will change your mind.You don't have to be afraid of unbalance since I have the way to avoid it ;)

That's not what we are aiming/planning to do.Sorry,but if you find out what we are about to make you will change your mind.You don't have to be afraid of unbalance since I have the way to avoid it ;)

i hope so :) but dont do farm difficult and put too many custom in svr

i hope so :) but dont do farm difficult and put too many custom in svr

Farm will be easy for the first set but exactly the opposite for the top one.

I got no price set for anything. You decide how much I should be rewarded :). If you decide to hire me I would prefer to have a list of tasks to do, not just tell me generaly. Trowing an eye over anything looks simple but as a developer you have to know EXACTLY what to do.

I got no price set for anything. You decide how much I should be rewarded :). If you decide to hire me I would prefer to have a list of tasks to do, not just tell me generaly. Trowing an eye over anything looks simple but as a developer you have to know EXACTLY what to do.

Replies like that make me understand what kind of person someone is :P

See you definitely online ;)

just let me give you one more advice...if you plan a serious server, u cannot make the mistake to add some stuff at the start, and later change ur mind and removing this feature, or simply make it harder to obtain

this will make the game super unbalanced between new and old players...newcomers will feel theres no place for them and will leave...old players will get bored soon cuz theres no challenge and will also move...

example: easy life stones by drop at start....ppl farming 40 LS per day and getting powerful skills from it

after u decide its making players overpowered and drastically change the drop rate to 1/1000000000

those who already got their skills wont be happy if u simply delete all augments

new players will not stand a chance and will never be able to obtain LS , since its will be harder and they wont have a chance in pvp against old ones (and pvp happens a lot in places where are itens ppl desire)

same applies for enchanting rate, raid boss jewels, book of giants etc...