The idea for a new server has been born.

That feature existed in Interlude also :P

btw dunno.. Maxtor renamed my acc :o

I really missed that.I will talk with intrepid!

Why did he rename your account,lol?

I really missed that.I will talk with intrepid!

Why did he rename your account,lol?

Keep in mind, that they are not like ordinary castle sieges. At clan hall sieges, you have to kill a boss (An easy one... Low stats, no Petrification, no Raid Curse...) in order to conquer it. The clan that kills it first, takes over the CH, and the siege ends. Besides, when a siege begins, the clan hall goes back to the NPCs, no matter if a clan possesses (lol strange word. First time I write it in this form :D v. "to possess") it. Therefore, siegeable clan halls, cannot be defended, in order to be retained by the clan that owned them before the siege. A clan would need to re-attack the clan hall and kill the boss first, in order to keep it.

Well, that's some of the basic stuff you need to know. I'm not really in expert at siege CH, so you'd better consult guides on the web.

P.S. No idea xD

Keep in mind, that they are not like ordinary castle sieges. At clan hall sieges, you have to kill a boss (An easy one... Low stats, no Petrification, no Raid Curse...) in order to conquer it. The clan that kills it first, takes over the CH, and the siege ends. Besides, when a siege begins, the clan hall goes back to the NPCs, no matter if a clan possesses (lol strange word. First time I write it in this form :D v. "to possess") it. Therefore, siegeable clan halls, cannot be defended, in order to be retained by the clan that owned them before the siege. A clan would need to re-attack the clan hall and kill the boss first, in order to keep it.

Well, that's some of the basic stuff you need to know. I'm not really in expert at siege CH, so you'd better consult guides on the web.

P.S. No idea xD

I will try to find out what it really is via google(^^)!

I like the idea.Thanks billie!

There are Siege Clan Halls, too. If you can get them fuction properly, people are actually gonna try getting them, if they can't find one in town. Imo, they are better than normal ones, since they can provide you S grade elixir recs. Nevertheless, they can be conquered by another clan.

id rather to be without base than become slave of clan hall sieges....

anyways, if the server has few people, theres no reason to ppl who dont play has months keep with clan halls forever... and that happens with CH in Giran, Aden too...

when ppl quit high rate servers, they just dont remove the billions they put in the CWH...and the rent will be payed forever

at the retail rent, with the max ammount of adena in CWH you can keep a clan hall for over 2.000 weeks..which is like...41 years...

id rather to be without base than become slave of clan hall sieges....

anyways, if the server has few people, theres no reason to ppl who dont play has months keep with clan halls forever... and that happens with CH in Giran, Aden too...

when ppl quit high rate servers, they just dont remove the billions they put in the CWH...and the rent will be payed forever

at the retail rent, with the max ammount of adena in CWH you can keep a clan hall for over 2.000 weeks..which is like...41 years...

You told that before and I said ok.Calm down.

Clan Hall sieges is a better way to keep it like that!

theres absolutely no merit in own a siege clan hall...you can lose it anytime...

also i think these sieges have a brief of 8 hours , so ppl from different timezones can do it...and that means ur clan needs to do the siege in different timezones to try to keep it

it sucks!!!

better go straight for the castle!

****suggestion>>> mana pots , i hate them, they kill gameplay and kill one of my favorite classes (Evas Saint)

anyway, ppl wants mana pots cuz theyre lazy...but if theyre really necessary, add huge delay so skills wont be so spammable....like Dominator hitting forever and getting all hp recovered because he had mp to run near the npc and drain his HP for 5000 damage

if they cant spam mana pots, they wont be able to spam skills at certain period of the battle

same goes for heallers spamming heals and mp pots...F1 MAJOR HEAL F2 MANA POT>>F1 F2 F1 F2 F1 F2 F1 F2....

Siege clan halls take place every 2 weeks.

btw yes, it sucks that you may lose it, but, unlike ordinary CHs, they sell S grade elixir recs, which is kind of a great bonus.

+1 about mana pots, though. If you can't totally remove them, just weaken them.

Siege clan halls take place every 2 weeks.

btw yes, it sucks that you may lose it, but, unlike ordinary CHs, they sell S grade elixir recs, which is kind of a great bonus.

I got lost now.What do you guys prefer?

Normal CH hire(not a bugged one) or a CH siege system?

Personally, a normal one, since you can be sure that you'll never lose it (If you pay for it, of course...). What I'm trying to say is that siege clan halls are not terrible. Antithetically, they have some great bonuses over ordinary ones. The thing is the risk of possibly losing it at the next siege. It's a true pain for a clan to stay homeless. It would be hard to regroup, organise parties and stuff...

Personally, a normal one, since you can be sure that you'll never lose it (If you pay for it, of course...). What I'm trying to say is that siege clan halls are not terrible. Antithetically, they have some great bonuses over ordinary ones. The thing is the risk of possibly losing it at the next siege. It's a true pain for a clan to stay homeless. It would be hard to regroup, organise parties and stuff...

So we have a free of bugs ch system.

Anything also I should be concerned of?

• 3 weeks later...

Since you bumped the topic..

What's goin' on with the whole concept?

^^

Changes is the word that explains it all.

Once a problem came up with the pack I decided to stop the project.

After some time,Ventic,BloodyWarrior,HolySmoke and Vazelos suggested to re-make some features and the whole project and this is what we'll be doing.

We are planning to get a stable pack and some kewl events coded from various developers and the features will change too.

Don't know if Intrepid can help us anymore.

More info soon ;)

We have kewl ideas and we are going to pay an experienced dev in order to implement some really unique ideas.If our ideas will be implemented, it will be a HUGE success.Anyway, I know we will be criticised by some because we are all some 15-year-old-fcking-brain-damaged-kiddos but who cares.You will see in the end that the server will end up so unique.Although we won't announce any special features yet.

Don't know if Intrepid can help us anymore.

More info soon ;)

Intrepid is quite busy with Azaria, you know.

After some time,Ventic,BloodyWarrior,HolySmoke and Vazelos suggested to re-make some features and the whole project and this is what we'll be doing.

Will is not enough, skill is required.