Windows VS Linux --->VOTE<---

valorboy

Poio pisteyte oti einai to kalytero ? Who is the Best ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Poio pisteyte oti einai to kalytero ? Who is the Best ?

• Windows (all versions)
    • Linux (all versions)
    • Other

People who have only used Windows shouldn't talk, trust me.

Just a tip.. linux are free, virus-free, no drivers needed, no format needed (NEVER), reallyyyy faster

For all of you who have voted for Windows i really don't get it.

I got windows myself at my tower cause i need them for games, programs and other stuff that linux don't support. But at my laptop i got linux =)

Linux ofc really more stable of Windows no problems with drivers and much others things.. i think windows is good but for ppl play and do other things but well is my opinion :)

They dont suport .exe Programs.. like L2.exe ,Msn they dont support .bat files like l2 servers and etc.

You can use Wine to run them.For Lineage servers you can use .sh files.Go to /gameserver/ and you will find some .sh files.For MSN you can use Pidgin or aMSN...

egw lew windows gt nomizw merika games kai programms dn exoun vgei gia linux exw adiko?

Mono pou ta Linux den einai gia games...alla gia programatistes. ta pio polla programata pou bgenoun bgazoune kai idikes ekdosis gia Linux/Unix .An skeftis oti oi developers ton programaton douleboune panta se Linux... :)

windows are easy to use but linux is better operating system with more possibilities

the interface of ubutu are like windows?what about drivers?i want to put ubutu but i dont know anything about this OS and i dont know anyone that knows how to use them :/

with ubutu can i play lineage?if yes i dont think i will have critical errors like i got know.....or not?