classic [Interlude L2J] L2 Justice

SirRoyal

Lineage 2 Justice Features

Exp:3.000x / Sp: 3.000x / Adena: 3.000x

Safe: +7 / Max: +25 / Normal Scroll: 70% / Bless. Scroll: 80%

You can find the classic features list below. I am gonna try to say something different. L2 Justice is new server. Thanks to everyone has been helping this community since the start. We have people from all over the world playing and we all have something in common. If you are visiting this site and reading this right now you havent missed anything. Come join now , we hope you great time and guarantee that you will love this community.

Custom Armor

* L][ Justice Armor (Heavy,Light & Robe)

Custom Weapon

* L][ Justice Weapons (For All Classes)

Global GK

* The global GK will teleport to all towns, leveling zones and custom area locations. Each spawn point will have a peace zone. So there wont be any more spawn PK.

NPC Buffer

* We have a NPC buffer ingame, which has all normal buffs, songs and dances and 3rd Class buffs like COV, Prophs etc.

Weekly Sieges

* We will have 3-4 Sieges per weekend , and the castle owner crowns gives extra hp to players.

Olympiad

* Every day at 19:00 gmt+2 (New heroes every 1 month) , and the heroes are granted with a hero skill.

Events

* 3 Event every week and the big event every 100 votes.

PvP Color

* When you take 500 PvP your color name will become Gold!

PK Color

* When you take 300 PK your color name will become Blue!

General

* Lineage II Chronicle 6

* 100% working C6 skills. (I mean 100%. All of them work, no exceptions)

* Auto-learn skills.

* Max. level is 80 & 100%.

* Party member locator on chat menu fully working.

* Flawless Geodata, it works perfectly.

* No Clan Penalties.

* Subclasses.

* Noblesse.

* Olympiad fully working.

* Retail-like clan halls.

* Sieges 100%.

* Custom Weapon / Armor / Misc Shops.

* Class changer NPC.

* NPC buffers in all towns.

* All Buffs in NPC buffers.

* General buffs, songs and dances last 2 hours.

Im Not Owner Of Server...

Serve Opened At 4-1-2010

http://www.l2-justice.ucoz.com/index-2.html

i wish u gl,but if u are trying to stole the old name of Nostradamus's server(now called L2Emerland) to get players,u just failed.

I said this like 12412 times on THIS forum

Its like saying a guy in Counter-Strike that he stole your nick: xxxKILERxxx  ... (3k dumb people use this nick)

So he maybe wanted to 'steal' their name but i just doubt lol;

[GR]koitaxte ena sovvaro team!Oi Gm einai pedia!Kai to mono pou kseroun na kanoun einai na vrizoun,na dinoun items,kai na dioxnoun tn kosmo.Episis x8es to vrady prospa8ousan apo tis 10:00 to vrady os tis 3:00 to prwi na ftiaksoun to event,gt dn edine to price kai dn borouses na valeis potions.4Fores epese o server...Bravo,allos enas apytiximenos server..

no0boserver.th.jpg

Pf servers like this destroy the fame of the REAL L2Justice..

OUR server..

anyway gl..

Agree, L2Justice is a Great and unique Server. This is a . Server with . and .

But... pff i kinda like the Website :D Despite the fact that is a ucoz one. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Man!! just look the topic....!!!

L2JustIce Close Today (maybe)

Me/Heroman/Talos/SecretBoy Open Again The L2Cyber!!!

I Give my domain to heroman to open The server........And today we open (maybe)!!

Man!! just look the topic....!!!

L2JustIce Close Today (maybe)

Me/Heroman/Talos/SecretBoy Open Again The L2Cyber!!!

I Give my domain to heroman to open The server........And today we open (maybe)!!

Omfg Talos In Staff..No1 Will Join Your Server Count Me Out <3

Omfg Talos In Staff..No1 Will Join Your Server Count Me Out <3

//Off : Finaly Gm Team : *Owner : HeRoMaN

*Admin : DownUnder

*Server Dev : Justice

*Server Dev : ConArtist

The New Server Don't Have Donate :D

It really doesnt :/ ONLY that :

Donation About Weapons

L][ Justice Weapon +25 => 25 Euro

L][ Justice Weapon +30 => 35 Euro

L][ Justice Weapon +35 => 45 Euro

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donation About Armors

L][ Justice Armor +25 => 25 Euro

L][ Justice Armor +30 => 35 Euro

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donation About RB Jewels

Rb Set Jewels + 25 => 25 Euro

Rb Set Jewels + 30 => 35 Euro

Donation About Clan

Clan LvL 7 => 20 Euro

Clan LvL 8 => 30 Euro

Clan LvL 6 With Full Clan Skills => 30 Euro

Clan LvL 7 With Full Clan Skills => 40 Euro

Clan LvL 8 With Full Clan Skills => 50 Euro

Donation About Tattoo

Tattoo +25 => 20 Euro

Tattoo +30 => 30 Euro --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Donation

L][ Justice Wing=> 50 Euro (Only With Donate.This Item Increases Your Statics)

Hero For One Month => 40 Euro

Hero For Ever => 100 Euro

3 Agument Active Skills => 30 Euro

6 Agument Active Skills => 60 Euro

30 Life Stones LvL 76 => 50 Euro