interlude [Interlude L2OFF] L2 Saint

Scoofield

from the web site features :

When you take the armor seal off it loses the enchants.

When you SA a weapon it loses the enchants.

but in here u said that u don't lose enchants WTF ?!?!?!?

Note: If your antivirus found a virus in your patch, dont worry, its just a false positive!. Just disable it and download the patch again. It is everything alright with the patch and its totally clean [[[ LMAO ]]] ............. dude are u joking ?

I heard some rumors that this is a re-try of l2moonlight.net server, which is owned by Ginger aka dizzan (lineage2extreme)

Their website also looks a lot like the old website from l2moonlight.net server which you can find here.

http://l2moonlight.net/old/

Could be template, dunno.

Either way, It would explain why they are constantly spamming ! chat in Giran on l2dismay.com

Ginger did the same thing when he was opening moonlight. He constantly spammed about it, exactly as "someone" is doing it now.

P.s. Copy our Gc zone much?

Don't know if this is Dizzan (Domen Pecnik) or not. I don't want to ruin their reputation (even though they are constantly spamming our server with their advertisement). I guess you will be able to tell that once donations open.

Good luck.

Dear embass,

It is just funny how people come to me and accuse me of being, Dizzan, PyroMaker, Ray, BotGod. I wonder, how could a person be 4 in one ? would it be an human AIO ? If yes, well !WTS AIO BUFFS PM ME //sarcasm off

Didnt notice that l2moonlight was using the same template as us, but well what does it means by using the same template ? Originally the template was designed to a Perfect World server, but we got it anyway.

About the spam, im not the one whos doing it and i dont really care about it, if you got a good server your players wont move a penny from your server.

I wonder why you're posting in here, maybe afraid of losing players, looking for a friendship ? Im not the kind of man which is friendly not even the kind of man who write a book on a post.

And well, the show will show you who i really am.

About gc, i didnt notice that your server had it as a custom zone too, should i pay you any fee for you by "copying" it ?

Its funny how the l2 admins are nowadays, instead of taking care of their own server them want to flame or -beep- with the others servers, i think it became fashion try to destroy l2servers.

Armors
A Grade +6 unsealed armor .... $40 USD
S Grade +6 unsealed armor .... $55 USD

Weapons
+10 S Grade fighter weapon with SA .... $100 USD
+10 S Grade fighter weapon without SA .... $70 USD
+7 S Grade mage weapon with SA .... $115 USD
+7 S Grade mage weapon without SA .... $80 USD

it's too low i think so :>

but enchant rates it's really nice for me :)

Enchant rates:
Fighter weapons before +15 is 60%
Fighter weapons after +15 is 20%
Mage weapons before +15 is 45%
Mage weapons after +15 is 10%

• 3 weeks later...

Just started on this server 2 days ago, probably the last remaining glimer of hope for an Interlude OFF server.

The server runs great, and the staff is friendly/knowledgable, you can tell these guys are out to make the best server possible for the people playing on them.

Keep up the good work, L2 Saint WILL be the next top Server.... might be up there where L2 Extreme/Revenge was one day.

A little about the server:

Custom Farming Zones

Cave of Trials

L o A

and

Giants cave (drops S - Grade)

U need Ancient Adena to unseal S - A grade armor and to ass SA to S grade Wep.

Currently there are no Custom Items but GM'S talking about adding some fun custom stuff, as well as more farm zones

Note: even though I said farm zones above, you really don't have to farm for weeks on end... I played for maybe 1 - 2 nights and have 3 guys 76+ (2 of them in FULL S) and 1 SpS in Top A.

Its a pretty good server with very few problems.... and w/e problems they do have get sorted out quickly.

Try this server if you are looking for an Interlude L2 - OFF server you will probably like it.