MaxCheaters 200x Retail like Server! ( GM Shop to A Grade )

XManton

Will you play ?  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play ?

• Yes.
    • No.

no way in hell.

interlude 200x with gm shop and you write retail like lawl anyway...

off for pvp = crap no unique pvp features only basic things nothing new only in client mod which is the shittiest thing ever bb...

now you have a server with the quality of a home server with the farming of L2Inc(ofc its for donate)and the shittiest balance since we talk about the most unbalanced chronicle and nothing more users dont give a damn if its l2off or l2j offmod made for low rate servers not for a 200x high rate server with gm shop...

x200 with a grade at shop look no sense. I won't join.

If it would be x50 with a grade at shop. I would join.

X200 till s grade at shop. I would join.

x2000 - i would join since there is nothing to loose. But ofc i would leave soon.

Custom or non Custom it doesn't matter if chances to farm are same for all.

I vote for olympiad 1 month. No RB at shop.

ofc at x200000 server you gonna have much players at start. But are just ppl that come and go.

Is better a longlife project.

And is better that the lovers of 1000000 start learn to play with crafting/spoil. (is more funny).

i would join even if server would be concetrated on craft/spoil. even if it would be with no custom/custom. ofc if rates are not high. x50 - x100 max i think is good.

Ofc would be better a server with chances for all. A balanced olympiad where all can play.

I hope for no walker if it is craft/spoil based. No aguments.

no way in hell.

interlude 200x with gm shop and you write retail like lawl anyway...

off for pvp = crap no unique pvp features only basic things nothing new only in client mod which is the shittiest thing ever bb...

now you have a server with the quality of a home server with the farming of L2Inc(ofc its for donate)and the shittiest balance since we talk about the most unbalanced chronicle and nothing more users dont give a damn if its l2off or l2j offmod made for low rate servers not for a 200x high rate server with gm shop...

Want to see unique feature? there is a good chance i will implement what you are wishing for!

Interlude is the most unbalanced chronicle ? Hell no.

Server with the quality of a home server

This specs, Maybe you have it as your home computer, Dunno:

• Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quadcore incl. Hyper-Threading Technology
  • 8 GB DDR3 RAM
  • 1 GBit Connection
  • 2x 10k RPM Disk's We will change to SSD Disk if we need.
  • Unlimited Traffic

Well it is really hard to decide if we going to start Low or High Rate.. So many opinions.

Cheers 8)

To get a lot of players you have to make a really big BAAM. To do this you have to add unique features ... but that ? and in my opinion how many players have the courage to begin a mid - low rate style server nowdays.People are getting used to gracia  , stopping low rate servers cause they got bored of donations and getting used to new features gracia has. Interlude for low rate sucks in my opinion. Better gracia epilogue cause many people haven't seen the new features.

If a IL server l2off and x200 existed in like .. 2 years ago yeah it would make a big difference and high community but now players got used of them , just an look at them you will think that they are all the same.

Want to see unique feature? there is a good chance i will implement what you are wishing for!

Interlude is the most unbalanced chronicle ? Hell no.

Server with the quality of a home server

This specs, Maybe you have it as your home computer, Dunno:

• Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quadcore incl. Hyper-Threading Technology
  • 8 GB DDR3 RAM
  • 1 GBit Connection
  • 2x 10k RPM Disk's We will change to SSD Disk if we need.
  • Unlimited Traffic

Well it is really hard to decide if we going to start Low or High Rate.. So many opinions.

Cheers 8)

first of first.

YES Interlude is the most unbalanced shit ever!I played years on official(www.lineage2.com teon/franz) so dont try to tell me its not because it is!

and you get it wrong about the quality of a home server i dont talk about the server pc i talk about the ingame quality!

first of first.

YES Interlude is the most unbalanced shit ever!I played years on official(www.lineage2.com teon/franz) so dont try to tell me its not because it is!

and you get it wrong about the quality of a home server i dont talk about the server pc i talk about the ingame quality!

/agrees :P

Btw , why people are SOOOO obsessed with Interlude? Nostalgia? Open a Prelude server! (ah..memories T_T)

/agrees :P

Btw , why people are SOOOO obsessed with Interlude? Nostalgia? Open a Prelude server! (ah..memories T_T)

1. /agree but I think the pack is ready without some configs

2.I will join for sure

3.I will join without caring about the rates,I like all the type of servers

4.I believe that Interlude Client on Official was a big crap , but this doesn't mean we can't balance it,as years have passed since they were on c6

4.GL and open soon

1. /agree but I think the pack is ready without some configs

2.I will join for sure

3.I will join without caring about the rates,I like all the type of servers

4.I believe that Interlude Client on Official was a big crap , but this doesn't mean we can't balance it,as years have passed since they were on c6

4.GL and open soon

well all i can say is "even a magician cant create a castle from shit"...