Are

Many

Kidzor

Servers

Who

deserve

The

"DEATH"

you make the server that way, ppl like you beg for items etc. and if we dont give you you say ok server is down or lag!so you lag my server try now, and plz if you can do better make your own server that wll be "pro". if you destroy every server you will end up only with official. so plz IF YOU DONT LIKE JUST DONT JOIN!!! is that hard for you?

P.S sorry serk for the off topic but the post was for my server that ~bigbrother ""Hacked""

you make the server that way, ppl like you beg for items etc. and if we dont give you you say ok server is down or lag!so you lag my server try now, and plz if you can do better make your own server that wll be "pro". if you destroy every server you will end up only with official. so plz IF YOU DONT LIKE JUST DONT JOIN!!! is that hard for you?

P.S sorry serk for the off topic but the post was for my server that ~bigbrother ""Hacked""

for this this program must dont taken from kids like him you use the program from member of forum are you stupid?serk report this guys who give that is only for donators and this guys who have 3 karma only!!

I just used it for 10 sec and stopped it so stop crying.I don't make my server beacuse i don't want FACK more the Lineage2,like guys like you do.They know from the begining that they will fail but they make it and now the Interlude has fa**ed up.Only 4-5 c6 servers(pvp) deserve to be on in our days.

stop these messages

1.if dont see the topic dont post otherwise dekarma/report

2.this "killer" is made with the porpuse to kill lineage servers so guess what if you use it you are dumb just think about it better you want to play but in the other hand you kill servers :)

3.atleast try dont act like moderators theres a cute report button/report section use it.

Nice Share SeRk, it's time for some guys in here to destroy "preconfigured pack using servers."

BTW a lil message to most of you in here:

By using this tool, you are not a hacker. Just a random one who can read a simple guide and put an IP/port.

Thanks for improving MxC Exploits Section.

Goodbye.