[Share]L2J-KILLER -Server Crasher-

˚کe®κ

What makes you think that it's fixed on eminence? There's no current fix.

Actually.. there is, BUT! Even if you fix the error i posted, if you let the program send more packets in the end you'll get a nice Out of Memory Exception and login will go down.

What makes you think that it's fixed on eminence? There's no current fix.

Actually.. there is, BUT! Even if you fix the error i posted, if you let the program send more packets in the end you'll get a nice Out of Memory Exception and login will go down.

i know than it need more power but is fixed in log in. im trying to make it ddoser

i know than it need more power but is fixed in log in. im trying to make it ddoser

It's not fixed on eminence, trust me!

The crappy error that it appears in the begging it's fixed so server doesn't shutdown that way. But, if you let the prog send many packets eventually it will get "Out of Memory" exception and it will go down.

yes this probably work... but i really hate this attacker, cuz i can't understund the point of this... -.-

this is the biggest funniest and stupiest thing... all time pay to dev to fix thsi attackers :P

anyway good work serk :P

It's not fixed on eminence, trust me!

The crappy error that it appears in the begging it's fixed so server doesn't shutdown that way. But, if you let the prog send many packets eventually it will get "Out of Memory" exception and it will go down.

i talk with nb4l1 about a memory handler which can fix the OutOfMemory issue but this is still better than have the error

i talk with nb4l1 about a memory handler which can fix the OutOfMemory issue but this is still better than have the error

Let me know if he finds out anything. Btw the error doesn't even appear in l2jfree. The only problem in l2jfree is this OutOfMemory exception.