-= Support MaxCheaters.com =-

Maxtor

More specific:

Dedicated Server: 49€ First Month + 149€ Setup Fee + 26€ CPanel Licence = 224€ for 1st month. Then its 75€ per month

Freelancer/Developer: 700€ to recreate MaxCheaters.com. Our plans is to add Portal CMS,news, gaming network, l2 server site and more.

Read Carefully

This month: 1000€

Next months:~300€

(Let maxtor reply on this cuz I'm not sure)

http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produktmatrix/rootserver-produktmatrix/Produktmatrix

its the EQ 6 » pack.

it will be custom made. Check Hopzone , it will need a LOOT of programming. New mysql tables-php coding, custom blocks in portal , captcha code for banners,rating and voting script, check port&ip script, designing of l2server site, mgn network website etc...

If I Will Get The ::: dVampire pack - 100% bugfixed Interlude :::

I Will Help With It? :/

No these money goes only to my L2OFF developer, so its not Maxcheaters.com support. its just something different.

it will be custom made. Check Hopzone , it will need a LOOT of programming. New mysql tables-php coding, custom blocks in portal , captcha code for banners,rating and voting script, check port&ip script, designing of l2server site, mgn network website etc...

and we are gonna switch to vBulletin after portal complete or we will stay with smf?

So you need money for your server's developer and that's why you need 1000$ for the first month, am I right?

and we are gonna switch to vBulletin after portal complete or we will stay with smf?

everything will be built in SMF, since the lag problem will be solved with new dedicated. My developer will check all errors, Internal Server Errors etc.. (some of them cause because mxc has only 512MB DDR 1 on a VPS system),thats why i will go at 12GB DDR3!

So you need money for your server's developer and that's why you need 1000$ for the first month, am I right?

right, and i will release some details:

SMF Developer : 300e for Hopzone/Top100 script(+design)

Portal/CMS Developer/Designer: 300e (Fixing errors also in SMF). Also L2Server Site+Gaming Network.

SMF Theme Designer: 30-100e.

If you ask me,you should add some things to give for exchange to those who donate..

For instance you could make a buy list or something similar too this.

I have many ideas.You already have my msn,pm me there.I appear to be offline.I am waiting!

If you ask me,you should add some things to give for exchange to those who donate..

For instance you could make a buy list or something similar too this.

I have many ideas.You already have my msn,pm me there.I appear to be offline.I am waiting!

MasterDisaster is right. If u give to ppl rewards balanced with their donation, they will donate easier. But it's just an opinion...

MasterDisaster is right. If u give to ppl rewards balanced with their donation, they will donate easier. But it's just an opinion...

Actually i could donate if maxtor add an option to donate via sms , i wonder if will be able to do it.

The reward is VIP or donator member ... :S , if u want to donate more money then he have to reward you with something else.