[L2j]All check. Some ideas here.

Deurian

Question

Hello my friends,

I'll be creating a project this month, i hope it will get finished before holidays finish.

It's still on the ideas phase. We'll be hosted in NGZ. It will be a mid/rate pvp.

One of our supporters is one well known hoster, Many of mxc's developers has worked with him, His name is not to be stated to no1 but our team.

We're looking for developers with knowledge at python, java , html and sql to create a custom gameplay, WITHOUT any custom armors weapons. We're also searching for a cilent developer , for some minor changes.

Website is gonna be created by a pro web designer, payed.

Also:

I need some people to suggest things, Rates chronicles customs and etc. This ppl are getting supporter rank over forums, that will be created. No spam or flaming, in this topic just post ideas , comments or suggestions.

Thanks

P.s e-mail to contact me, karikaulos@hotmail.com .

P.s 2If it is in wrong section move it.

hi my friend i am  developer amd webdesigner i know xml , java ,mysql ,html,php,sql, and much more if u want pay me add me ur contact list please

omurjoy@hotmail.fr

You Don't know either how to fix a simple error, for god Sake.

You want to destroy His server ??  :-\

@Bloody: Added to msn. contact with me

Note: I am not wannable, i am not SO experienced, i am just something.  ::)

Note2: Wrong Section.

I'm looking for a cilent mod

I'm interested, but I don't got much time this month; if it's just for minor changes it can be settled I think

I added you

You want to destroy His server ??  :-\

Note: I am not wannable, i am not SO experienced, i am just something.  ::)

Dont criticise others that you dont know...

Well i cant get a responsibility like this but i suggest you  to talk with some persons like Stefoulis15,Intrepid,Setekh and Horus these guys are the best on MxC...(My opinion)

A guy who begs for codes is always a wannabe.

Special thanx to Intrepid for showing me a few things about some peoples' characters & attitudes.

On Topic:

You asked for Ideas about rates, etc.

Well, I don't care for this supporter rank, but I really don't want to see another failed 1 week server.

So I will give you some Ideas.

Gracia Final Chronicle, if you want the server ready at the end of the Christmas holidays.

Do not add low rates, since if ppl want to play at low rates, they will not play at a java server.

So a PvP server would be quite nice.

Use l2j Gracia Final files.

You can compile the trunk instead of the branch now that it is early.

You should pay some extra attention at the skills, the transformations and the Areas.

Last, but not least, you should pay much attention at custom features.

If you just add a few shits and activate some configs, then your server will just be another random one.

But if you pay some attention on special events, mods and generally, special gameplay, then you will succeed.

That's all I had to say.

P.S.: Before adding a member at your team, first check them. Don't make random choises. About LauQ I can ensure you that he is great on what he does.

Regards.

A guy who begs for codes is always a wannabe.

Special thanx to Intrepid for showing me a few things about some peoples' characters & attitudes.

On Topic:

You asked for Ideas about rates, etc.

Well, I don't care for this supporter rank, but I really don't want to see another failed 1 week server.

So I will give you some Ideas.

Gracia Final Chronicle, if you want the server ready at the end of the Christmas holidays.

Do not add low rates, since if ppl want to play at low rates, they will not play at a java server.

So a PvP server would be quite nice.

Use l2j Gracia Final files.

You can compile the trunk instead of the branch now that it is early.

You should pay some extra attention at the skills, the transformations and the Areas.

Last, but not least, you should pay much attention at custom features.

If you just add a few shits and activate some configs, then your server will just be another random one.

But if you pay some attention on special events, mods and generally, special gameplay, then you will succeed.

That's all I had to say.

P.S.: Before adding a member at your team, first check them. Don't make random choises. About LauQ I can ensure you that he is great on what he does.

Regards.

Well, server's gonna be gracia final part, And im searching for unique things.

Ive had the luck of working with intrepid, before he got in university. I agree hes a good dev,

but i dont want to comment on his behavour, bcz i would start flaming.

Anyway Im gonna give developers the chance to work on svn, And if they make good work they can stay. Everyone's is getting tested.

Also there will be no corruption.

The only one with full privs shall be me and only me.

Imma add anti corruption sure.

The only thing i want to make sure, is that server will be unique, with custom features, and to ensure that server is gonna be long living, with happy players.

You want to destroy His server ??  :-\

Note: I am not wannable, i am not SO experienced, i am just something.  ::)

first of all you dont know a sh1t because like i hear from some ppl you are something else than a developer i also pm you here in mxc

to help me with YOUR project l2jinterlude and YOU IGNORED me like a sh1t and *mybaby* helped me out he is a very good developer but you system

you are NOTHING you dont even help the ppl that have your pack...

shame on you.

Just to make it sure, i wont recruit only 1 dev for god's shake. I'm looking for at least 2 devs.

Anyway still looking 1 dev that wants to work on gracia final part. he's gonna get full access in server, if hes willing to stay, and ofc he will get some cash.

...About LauQ I can ensure you that he is great on what he does.

Wow, thanks for your recommendation/compliment :)

Don't you got time to help? Or are you already devving at another server(s)?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH even stef15 can own u.. omg im cracking up hahahaha

On topic:

A 500x server would be nice.. and keept with 0 custom items and balanced.. and some cool java style things like... a magic flute? :D some cool events... that would get ppl there :D

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH even stef15 can own u..

I think that comparing stef with system is totally insane.

Stef is like Baium and system is like a gremlin.

Wow, thanks for your recommendation/compliment :)

Don't you got time to help? Or are you already devving at another server(s)?

It is learning time for me.

And btw I have left Interlude which means that I have lots of things to learn in gracia xD

Bloody good luck again, I hope that you'll trust my tips above.