[L2j]All check. Some ideas here.

Deurian

Question

Hello my friends,

I'll be creating a project this month, i hope it will get finished before holidays finish.

It's still on the ideas phase. We'll be hosted in NGZ. It will be a mid/rate pvp.

One of our supporters is one well known hoster, Many of mxc's developers has worked with him, His name is not to be stated to no1 but our team.

We're looking for developers with knowledge at python, java , html and sql to create a custom gameplay, WITHOUT any custom armors weapons. We're also searching for a cilent developer , for some minor changes.

Website is gonna be created by a pro web designer, payed.

Also:

I need some people to suggest things, Rates chronicles customs and etc. This ppl are getting supporter rank over forums, that will be created. No spam or flaming, in this topic just post ideas , comments or suggestions.

Thanks

P.s e-mail to contact me, karikaulos@hotmail.com .

P.s 2If it is in wrong section move it.

just a tip if you want serious things dont open a topic search mxc and pm to those who you want to ask 1 by 1 its better :)

just a tip if you want serious things dont open a topic search mxc and pm to those who you want to ask 1 by 1 its better :)

Totally agree....

Remember do what i say before,find some good Dev's and offer them a price for they work and you will get succeed, otherwise start learning java...