[POLL]Who got bored of l2?

Cloud

Why u got bored of l2?  

270 members have voted

1. 1. Why u got bored of l2?

• Too much farm
    • Same things to do day after day
    • Too much home hosted and kid's servers!
    • Different reason(Write it on a post)

nice move but dont you think that they are a little late to do this?

They can close every fucking server they want to, because L2J staffs CLEARLY said to use host files instead of modding NCSoft's client and this gives the full privilege to NCSoft to close every l2off/l2j they want which uses client edit (yea even l2,ini modify is a client edit).

And they aren't late, they can still do it, but I don't know what the fuck they are waiting for...

Same things to do day after day   - 46 (34.3%)

I thought something about a "stage level" server, but I doubt that someone will understand the gameplay since the most don't know english :D

L2 just died from the random faggy servers.

You join a server, farm etc, it closes and your inspiration to play L2 dissapears.

Then you find another good server, get top gears, yeee it closed again cuz the admin is a faggot!

And now, you're bored from L2 and closing servers, so you decided to stop play, because you find it useless to play.

Thats why l2 died.

totaly agree.

Btw NCSoft can't do nothing, but nothing about this. Even if they close l2j (which forget can happend) and start with new files they will loose it in same way like years before. Someone else will steal it since it give good benefits. they gived up with l2off.

Too Much Farm

Too Crazzy Stats In The Most Servers ...

That Make Me Bored ...

When You Have 5000000000 HP The PvP's Are So -_- ...

Too Much Farm

Too Crazzy Stats In The Most Servers ...

That Make Me Bored ...

When You Have 5000000000 HP The PvP's Are So -_- ...

First of all, learn to write.

Second, it depends on what server you play.

L2 without farming isn't l2.

bye failure.

i'll tell u why l2became so shit and Old l2  players will confirme this

c3/c4 are the best versions , when IL came it was bad , but we still felt some l2 and after that Hellbound came ... boom bb old l2 Welcome OP kamaels and many new items like shit  after hellbound = Gracia and after that i decided to play only in IL servers

there are a lot of reasons why i got borred from l2 and also left lineage2 playing. One of reasons are, cuz i got borred day after day do the same things (nothing new).

there are a lot of reasons why i got borred from l2 and also left lineage2 playing. One of reasons are, cuz i got borred day after day do the same things (nothing new).

Its because you're playing High Rate servers..

While in low rates you need to craft, get gear, go exp, pvp, raid, brake shits, hard to get adenas and unseals and so on..

Its because you're playing High Rate servers..

While in low rates you need to craft, get gear, go exp, pvp, raid, brake shits, hard to get adenas and unseals and so on..

Well i didnt played only high rate servers ;) ofc 2 years i spended in l2mafia (Ken Orwen x300) , but i was also playing in low rate servers like frintezza x10 and many others... i just start to think one of reasons why i left was, cuz i start to be to old for lineage playing

well i am  playing on server that is on non stop last 3 years , (ofc with some crash or downtime for update's etc ) but after 1 year of play, and having it all.... all char, best items... slaying full pt ...  it's just there is nothing new more to do.... everything u do its just re-run  .....  to say it simple... boooring....

• 2 weeks later...

well, i play for a long time now.. 4/5years i think:o

but i sotpped like 2/3 months

but then again playing :D

i only get bored when there is low community at servers:p

no1 to talk with:D