How to compile with Eclipse.

Why i get that error:

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\PC-3423\workspace\L2J_Server\build.xml:143: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "svn": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

?

:'(

help.. ? :'(

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

first of all - really nice guide, very informative and easy to understand.

I ran into a problem though.

1) I'm trying to compile a pack for interlude, so I went to the link you've given, and chose "L2jFREE" package, cause it says below that it's the best one. It consists of two folders: Datapack and Gamefolder, however Gamefolder doesn't have build.xml file in it. I am only able to build Datapack. Shouldn't there be build file for gamefolder?

2) Furthermore, when I run the build.xml from Datapack folder, I get the following error between the lines:

"[exec] Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "svnversion": CreateProcess error=2" System cannot find the file.

Is it okay even if it says "built successfully" in the end?

Thank You

I had a question - how am I supposed to compile interlude L2jFree pack, if there's no build.xml file in it's GameServer folder? There's only one in DataBase folder, but not in GameServer. Is there some other way to run ''Ant'' command if there's no build.xml file?

Thank You

[edit:sorry for 2 posts in a row, I couldn't figure out how to delete the first one]

[exec] Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "svnversion": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

compile:

[javac] Compiling 1461 source files to C:\Users\georgiana\workspace\L2_GameServer\build\classes

BUILD FAILED

C:\Users\georgiana\workspace\L2_GameServer\build.xml:62: Unable to find a javac compiler;

com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.

Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK.

It is currently set to "C:\Program Files\Java\jre7"

Total time: 1 second

HELP ME pls!!! :'(

ty very much now it's work:)

• 2 weeks later...

Really nice guide but... Im triying to compile a local source and when I try to add the svn repository appears that:

42417098.png

Maybe is related with windows privileges? Dunno... Any help?

Really nice guide but... Im triying to compile a local source and when I try to add the svn repository appears that:

42417098.png

Maybe is related with windows privileges? Dunno... Any help?

here you should paste the link of the live project you want to use !

not where you want to be saved ^^

Not  :D Im triying to compile a local source, I mean, I got the source files in my computer in that routes (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Desktop/Source/L2J_Server/  &  file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Desktop/Source/L2J_DataPack/), and when I write one of them I get that error...  :-\

• 4 weeks later...

Not  :D Im triying to compile a local source, I mean, I got the source files in my computer in that routes (file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Desktop/Source/L2J_Server/  &  file:///C:/Users/Usuario/Desktop/Source/L2J_DataPack/), and when I write one of them I get that error...  :-\

you dont need to open a new repository, use file and open existing project / folder