2012 real or Fake?? !!

bubulinas

guys its really that a lot of pple say that we will die at 2012 a planet will crash us !!

mayas saying that 2. there are 1 million + websites that saying that tv says that also a movie created caled 2012.

here we start.

if that thing will happent in real then,1 planet named: nibiru will come close to earth and he will hide the sun

This planet will not CRASH into earth but he only will hide the SUN so another ICE AGE will come to earth.

some pple also they have BUY !!! lands into moon and underground of earth to save their selves.they was saying for millenium 2000 will be the end of the world but..nopez im still here and post at maxcheaters.com xD

LISTEN ME DONT BE AFRAID BECOUSE..NOTHING WILL HAPPENTS AND IF IT IS THEN REMEMBER THAT I LOOVE YOU

wish if you die at 2012 (if its really true) pray to god when you die dont Hurt....

OMFG what is that when something comes and hide the sun i will 10000% crash something on his way, i dunno but sun is nearly 400 times bigger then the earth and the old ppl talked that the end will be in 2000 cuz they lived in 19XX year and 2000 was strange to them and they expected robots to be everywhere and i can make 65535million websites that you are (excuse me) g@y but are you? so internet is a big lie, stop writing stupid things here please

Nothing then :o You won't be able to understand what's happening near you, so who cares lol.

you will die in some parts of the seconds so you wont understand eaven that you are death and you wont feel any pain so you will live happily ever after

Auto einai aplos ratsismos imo.

Ο νοστραδαμος ειτανε ρατσιστης? χαχα.. οκ τοτε και εγω 8α αρχισω να σπερνω παιδακια..

Μακαρι να μπορουσαμε να φτιαχουμε τα λαθη που ειδη υπαρχουνε και προσπαθουμε να σωσουνε το αυριο μιλωντας απλα παντα με βαση 8εοριας,

"δεν κοιτανε τι γινετε στον κοσμο μας και μιλανε για το 2012 ποσα παιδακια πεθενουνε κα8ε μερα στον κοσμο χωρις καμια βοηθεια και εμεις γτ ειμαστε ολοι σε αυτο τον δρομο βαζουμε προτεροτιτα ενα Lineage, ενα Game, ενα αμαχι, ενα μηχανακι,εναν υπολογιστη...τι κα8ομαστε και μιλαμε.. ι κατασταση φτανει σε ενα αποτελεσμα.. στην γη δεν 8α ερ8ει το τελος το 2012 αλλα ειδη βαδιζουμε στο τελος οποτε καλο μας ταξιδι ;)

you will die in some parts of the seconds so you wont understand eaven that you are death and you wont feel any pain so you will live happily ever after

you're trying to say what? that im saying 2?

omg in my last post im saying that all these are probably lies

and if not then if we die WHAT? all we will die 1 day....

First. Why the f2ck are you guys continuing this drama? if this is indeed true [it's not] we'll die we will not be albe to prevent it so you should excpet your fate and quit thinking aobut it or shout it on the internet cuz the internet aint going to help you. Rest assured that its not our time to die no need to panic over such a stupid thing. My wifey's answer to

"On the internet there's a thing going about 2012 i'm sure you know that so what do you think bout it"

"Fuck the internet"

Ο νοστραδαμος ειτανε ρατσιστης? χαχα.. οκ τοτε και εγω 8α αρχισω να σπερνω παιδακια..

Den exo diavasei tipota gia Nostradamo kai auta, apla otan leei oti to telos tha 'rthi otan i USA tha exei mauro proedro ti einai auto?

LevoTu egrapses.

guys read what LevoTu say please

LevoTu with your words that topic must locked now

your words are amazing ..and the most true +1

Μακαρι να μπορουσαμε να φτιαχουμε τα λαθη που ειδη υπαρχουνε και προσπαθουμε να σωσουνε το αυριο μιλωντας απλα παντα με βαση 8εοριας,

"δεν κοιτανε τι γινετε στον κοσμο μας και μιλανε για το 2012 ποσα παιδακια πεθενουνε κα8ε μερα στον κοσμο χωρις καμια βοηθεια και εμεις γτ ειμαστε ολοι σε αυτο τον δρομο βαζουμε προτεροτιτα ενα Lineage, ενα Game, ενα αμαχι, ενα μηχανακι,εναν υπολογιστη...τι κα8ομαστε και μιλαμε.. ι κατασταση φτανει σε ενα αποτελεσμα.. στην γη δεν 8α ερ8ει το τελος το 2012 αλλα ειδη βαδιζουμε στο τελος οποτε καλο μας ταξιδι ;)

LevoTu egrapses.

guys read what LevoTu say please

LevoTu with your words that topic must locked now

your words are amazing ..and the most true +1

is free conversation about real life so why shoul be close