[Share] Flood cs Server's Program

bubulinas

Ok Guys, For Those That Are Saying That Dossent Work, Yes It's Not Gona Work If It Have Protection...And Yes The New Protocoles Can Block That Flood Attack...But Not At The Lan mode ;)

I Have Been Clossing Servers With That Program Over 1 Year Now...Just Find The Way And the Right victum... ;)

-Dns

it's working but not in all servs.. i have closed 3 servers from 5...

I think you close your server,you can close server with the flood program,sweet jesus are you crazy?

You can't even make me lag on my server,so stop be ...

• 2 weeks later...

guys, if the server has a protection (witch every noob server can have), this program is useless. if the admin searches on google for anti-csdos he will surely find a protection program made by Shocker wich allmost bulletproofs the server. At least untill now i haven't managed to kill a server that has this protection :(.

ALl work this hack need to wait 10 second and at roght u will be see connection intrerupted

Close this server pls holy.spawn.ro (Thanks)

Make me a ss if work if not sshh and dont ever speak about closing servers.

It DOSNT WORK!

Well,i closed 2 servers of 12 i tried :P

Now almost ALL servers have anticsdos programs or something like this.

With an big luck you can only to down the server,but when the owner restart the server is up.

Useless.

Close this server pls holy.spawn.ro (Thanks)

Make me a ss if work if not sshh and dont ever speak about closing servers.

It DOSNT WORK!

yup i say what i see in picture i download it and what i see nothing don`t work i press and he say is done and i don`t see srv done --- rezult don`t work

yup i say what i see in picture i download it and what i see nothing don`t work i press and he say is done and i don`t see srv done --- rezult don`t work

I dont get what you say but i understood it dosnt work wich i told you..

I tryed it because of this i say it

• 3 months later...